URS Corporation Geologist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

URS Corporation Geologist Interview Questions

Geologist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at URS Corporation in May 2014.

Interview

Applied online, in person interview. spoke with four different project managers and was taken to lunch. informal interviews. was able to ask a lot of questions too.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for URS Corporation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at URS Corporation (Houston, TX) in September 2008.

Interview

Met individually with four or five other employees/managers, as well as an HR person who explained benefits. Several days before the interview, I was asked that I would give a short presentation about relevant topic of my choosing. Most of the people I had spoken with earlier, and several others attended the presentation. Everyone was quite pleasant, did not grill me or test my knowledge, but this was an entry-level position.

Interview Questions

• How has your educational background prepared you for this position?   Answer Question

Geologist Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at URS Corporation in September 2009.

Interview

After several emails, finally got a phone interview, which went well. Just fairly general stuff. I was told at the end that they would call me back within a week. I never got a call back, even after I called back to check up and my phone calls were never returned.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see youself in 5 years, 10 years and 15 years.   Answer Question