URS Corporation Finance/Contracting Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Finance/Contracting Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at URS Corporation (Norfolk, VA) in April 2012.

Interview

I was contacted by phone a couple weeks after I put my application in. The HR representative was very kind and asked about my application and why I was interested in the company/position. After a very brief answer she asked me if I could schedule to come in for an interview in the next few days.

I then went in for the interview which consisted of the people in the department I would be working with. It was a fairly easy interview where I was able to steer the conversation into my attributes and talk about my resume. They asked me questions about organizations that I am involved with and basically asked me to run down my resume. Also asked why I wanted to be an intern there, which is a pretty basic question.

It was good to demonstrate knowledge about what the company does and ask questions that helped define what the companies culture was like and a better description of what I would be doing there. There were other candidates lined up to interview before and after mine, so make sure you try to stand out. Overall was a good atmosphere during the interview, I suggest answering their questions with a smile and being confident about your answers.

About 2-3 weeks went by without me hearing anything, but got the offer.

Interview Questions