URS Corporation Instrumentation & Controls Engineer I Interview Questions | Glassdoor

URS Corporation Instrumentation & Controls Engineer I Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

2.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Instrumentation & Controls Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at URS Corporation (Denver, CO) in December 2012.

Interview

Applied online, and received an email asking me to fill out an email questionnaire within 48 hours. Then a month later got a call from HR asking me if I could interview the next day.
I came in and met with the hiring manager and a Sr Engineer. Once they found out my major and confirmed that I did an internship there, they were both very friendly. It lasted for about 30 min and the Sr Engineer mostly talked about what the job would be like. Then the hiring manager asked me if I had spoken to HR about benefits yet. I said no, and he rang them up, then escorted me downstairs. HR lady gave me a 45 min presentation on everything.
I was pretty sure I was getting hired.
BUT, never heard from them again, even after calling back and emailing every 2 weeks.
Same job was posted 3 months later.
Very unprofessional

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult, they just asked about my experience working for/interning for the company and how I liked it   Answer Question