URS Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 16, 2017

2.5

Intelligence Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Interview

Never Contacted. Never Interviewed. Watched two other individuals with less education and less experience get hired immediately. One of which has a relative working for the client. The only obvious reason I can conclude since I have yet to recieve a response to my inquiry: My race or gender.

Interview Questions

Interview

very easy interview process.......................................................................................................................................................................................................

Interview Questions

• demonstrate your weakness through example.....................................................................................................................................................................   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Interview

Was fun and very easy

Project Administrator Interview

Application

I interviewed at URS Corporation in February 2013.

Interview

The entire process consisted of two interviews: the first one with the actual hiring manager, and the second one with the team, which included other project administrators and an HR person.
    I had a very positive experience with this company, and both interviews went well. Everyone from the hiring manager, to every team member and a front desk person were all very nice, and conducted themselves cordially and professionally at all times. I believe they gave everyone a fair shot at the job, an inference I am making based on intuition.

There weren't any difficult questions, and most were not of behavioral in nature, i.e. tell me about a time when... The second interview consisted of questions that each team member had developed on their own. Thus, each interview will probably be entirely different. It was about 3 weeks from my first interview until a decision was made regarding a candidate.

Interview Questions

Interview

Landing a phone interview is more about who you know than your credentials. Phone interview leads to in person interview with hiring manager and human resources manager. Negotiate your offer at least 5% because raises & promotions are slow your first year.

Civil Engineer Interview

Interview

Applied to an online open position. Contacted by HR assistant and scheduled for a telephone interview and then a face to face interview

CAD TECH ( Junior ) Interview

Interview

Was initially turned down in ONLY interview.

Senior Inspector Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at URS Corporation.

Interview

Usually first you get interviewed by the client. If the client likes you then URS HIRES

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at URS Corporation.

Interview

First phone call with some basic question

Interview Questions

Negotiation

they offer very low salary

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I interviewed at URS Corporation (Houston, TX) in February 2009.

Interview

Interviewed with the Office Manager, Vice President of Project and Vice President of Sales. Was brought on as Temp to Hire and was ask to come on board after three months.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your biggest fault and what you do to improve it.   Answer Question