URS Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

URS Corporation Interview Questions

Updated Apr 16, 2017

2.5

Senior Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at URS Corporation (Mumbai (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

The interview process was scheduled to be started on the 5th of January. So I had arrived to the place a couple of days before the interview to help me suit myself according to the climatic conditions in the area. It has been a wonderful and pleasant experience during the interview and none of the participants have been bombarded with the nervousness of fearing not gaining the position

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate the annual salary for the position

Civil Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at URS Corporation (Philadelphia, PA) in July 2013.

Interview

National Engineering Services Corporation (NESC) reached out to me from their Portsmouth, New Hampshire office about this position. The recruiter was very engaging and pleasant during the telephone interview. A drug screening was required and taken.

Interview Questions

• What is your technical aptitude?   1 Answer

Billing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at URS Corporation (Tampa, FL).

Interview

Interview process was very thorough and informative. They asked about my employment history, why I left each position, what my skills were. Told me about the benefits and the process of when they were going to hire someone.

Interview Questions

• What was one of my strengths   1 Answer

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stockton, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at URS Corporation (Stockton, UT).

Interview

Initially there was a phone interview to screen for compatibility and availability. Then I was required to take several skills exams at the location. The next step was several in person panel interviews at the location. Each interview lasted approximately an hour and had between two and three interviewers. The next step was an extensive health screening & drug test. The last step was a comprehensive background check.

Interview Questions

• What make me the best candidate for the position.   1 Answer

Entry Level Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at URS Corporation (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2014.

Interview

Good questions, not too technical. Phone interview and then went into the office for an in-person interview. The manager who interviewed me was very nice and genuinely seemed to care about what my skills and experience were.

Interview Questions

• If you were in a bad situation with a group, how did you resolve the issue with your group mates if they were not on the same page as you?   Answer Question

Construction Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at URS Corporation (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in June 2012.

Interview

Very well organized, interviewed by HR and Management sit together. It saves the time and efforts for both company and the interviewer. Interview was very open and interviewer were very experienced and knowledgeable.

Interview Questions

• Brief knowledge about your past experience in Change Management   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very open discussion on technical issues and negotiation was very impartial and generous.

Pipe Fitter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Red Deer, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at URS Corporation (Red Deer, AB (Canada)) in January 2015.

Interview

It was all done over the phone the guy doing the interview was very thorough and asked me questions that included things such as preparation construction testing reinstating and turnover he also asked me some silly questions or at least I thought they were silly but I guess if you're trying to weed out certain people there is a process and doing sale so all in all it was very good.

Interview Questions

• What kind of equipment do you use in a high pressure situation?   1 Answer

Sheet Metal Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warner Robins, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at URS Corporation (Warner Robins, GA).

Interview

Most of it was conducted through their online website by me submitting my resume and having someone contact me by phone and e-mail to let me know I had been accepted for the position.

Interview Questions

• Mainly concentrated on national security questions for the position.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at URS Corporation (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in May 2013.

Interview

Applied online, received a call from a recruiter, and later from the hiring manager. I was offered the job over the phone and started work the next week.
    Never met face to face until my first day for orientation.

Interview Questions

• What type of work environments have you been exposed to in the past?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at URS Corporation (Kolkata (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

Interview process is very good. Due to shortage time, Infrastructure and tools do not complete the process in due time. Have no training for tis purpose to the process for filling.