URS Corporation Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

URS Corporation Project Manager Interview Questions

1.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at URS Corporation (Saint Louis, MO) in May 2015.

Interview

Email reply from company they were interested in interviewing me. Set up time with HR representative and was told it would be a behaviour assessment interview. Time was over a period of two weeks, so very easy to fit into schedule.

Interview Questions

• What is a project you initiated and implemented? Was it well received and what process did you go through to get it approved.   1 Answer

Salary limits: with traveling to/from location, wasn't worth the trip if the salary wasn't up to expectations.

Other Interview Reviews for URS Corporation

Project Manager Interview

Interview

I expected considerably more professionalism and consideration of more than a decade of experience in lieu of a formal degree for what is essentially, a field position. The interview questions did not accurately represent the job at hand and the interviewer was not approachable to address anything other than what her script reflected. The epitome of a HR being disconnected from the realities of the actual work performed by the company.

Interview Questions

• Asking how to deal with sexual advances.   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at URS Corporation.

Interview

Very forward and clear about the job position and salary.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at URS Corporation (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

My interview was simple because they need a person with my skills. The VP is a stand up person and just expects you to do your job. Very easy to work with.

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at URS Corporation (Denver, CO) in October 2013.

Interview

I was rehired using a telephone and web-based application process. I had been laid off the previous year and a client requested that I be rehired to work on a project. So the local office cooperated and expedited the hiring process because I was needed immediately on the project.

Interview Questions

• None - they had already decided to hire me. There really was not an interview. I just filled out the web application and attached my resume.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. I was hired back as a temporary at my old salary w/o benefits .

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at URS Corporation (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in May 2013.

Interview

Applied online, received a call from a recruiter, and later from the hiring manager. I was offered the job over the phone and started work the next week.
    Never met face to face until my first day for orientation.

Interview Questions

• What type of work environments have you been exposed to in the past?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Interview

Was fun and very easy

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at URS Corporation.

Interview

You will be interviewed by the department Senior Project Lead/Manager, and then by the office manager if he is available and then you will find out if you got the job or not.

Interview Questions

• Describe your previous work projects and the obstacles you had encountered.   Answer Question

Negotiation

You can negotiate.

Project Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at URS Corporation in November 2008.

Interview

Good lead interviewer. However brought in a number of personnel that tried to dig for client contacts, even asking to provide clinet contact information.

Interview Questions

• What was one of your most challenging issues on a project and how did you overcome/reolve the issue?   Answer Question

Did not trust all personnel completing the interview