US Agricultural Research Service Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

US Agricultural Research Service Intern Interview Questions

1.8

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at US Agricultural Research Service.

Interview

Nothing too special or difficult. I went in to meet with the members of the laboratory I would be working with. Everyone was very welcoming and explained the general role I would have. Asked about my experience and educational background.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for US Agricultural Research Service

Anonymous Employee in Robinsville, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at US Agricultural Research Service (Robinsville, NJ) in April 2012.

Interview

First a phone call then a group interview. They ask you 7-8 questions that were basically a checklist. They ask about your experience and skills. Very easy interview. Very easy process, just takes a long time to hear back from them.

Negotiation

Everything was told to me no negotiation needed

Anonymous Employee in Ames, IA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at US Agricultural Research Service (Ames, IA) in September 2011.

Interview

applied in person went for an interview a week later. The interview was not very long since the work that I was going to be doing was more manual labor than anything else. I was more dessed up than the person interviewing me.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at US Agricultural Research Service in May 2007.

Interview

The interview was in 2 parts. One was with the lead engineer and the 2nd part was with the rest of the laboratory team. It was mostly on you desire to learn and being dependable.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiaion