US Air Force Aircraft Mechanic Interview Questions | Glassdoor

US Air Force Aircraft Mechanic Interview Questions

Updated Jun 22, 2017

2.4

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at US Air Force (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

My interview process was talking with a recruiter and taking a physical. When you are at MEPS doing your physical ensure to pick your job that you would like.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for US Air Force

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at US Air Force (Madison, WI) in June 2015.

Interview

Interview process was easy. I went to a recruiter and I took the asvab test and then had a background check done. After that I went to get a work physical and then waited and got as call saying that I got into the us air force.

Aircraft Mechanic Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at US Air Force.

Interview

Get qualifying scores on the ASVAB, pass the physical review and drug test

Aircraft Mechanic Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at US Air Force.

Interview

I walked into the recruiter's office and asked, "Can I joined"? He politely sat down and guided me on what I needed to be recruited. The recruiter had a lot of info to share, but didn't give the full details which I later found for myself not so pleased.

Interview Questions

• Asking you about who you saw, everyone in your life during a background check.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Macon, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at US Air Force (Macon, GA) in January 2014.

Interview

They ask 5 questions about you skills and work expeancese. It bases on who you know not what you know. It's very racit to work here. Most of the people hate each other. This is the south white people hate other an will do what ever it takes.

Aircraft Mechanic Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at US Air Force.

Interview

The hiring proses was very long and drawn out. It's the us gov so they like to take their time with all the red tap. It was a panel interview with 3 people for about an hour. If you don't have the experience it's not worth your time applying. This unit takes the best of the best.

Negotiation

Aircraft Mechanic Interview

Interview

Pass the ASVAB, physical, and background check and your in

Interview Questions

• There's no real difficult or tricky questions in the process   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Montgomery, AL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at US Air Force (Montgomery, AL) in May 2012.

Interview

you will interview with a recruiter, they will have you fill out necessary paper work and they will come to your house and talk to you more about joining the united states air force. you will have to fill out a bit more paper work once you get to MEPS once you have finished this part of the process, you will then go to MEPS for processing.

Interview Questions

• are you willing an able to sacrifice your life for you country.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Agana Heights, GU

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at US Air Force (Agana Heights, GU) in May 2011.

Interview

None. You must complete BMT and technical training. Once you've passed you get assigned a base where you continue hands on training. After required time at home station you earn a new skill level and progress in your career.

Interview Questions

• How long have you had an interest in mechanics?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at US Air Force (Oklahoma City, OK) in March 2010.

Interview

Had to take placement test, go through medical check ups, once all cleared just had to sign the contract for 4-6 years and pass basic training