US Air Force Airman Interview Questions | Glassdoor

US Air Force Airman Interview Questions

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at US Air Force (Denver, CO).

Interview

The Air Force recruiter helped me to first identify my aptitudes and then helped fit me to a position currently being sought by the Air Force. The recruiter also informed me about incentive and retention programs, alerted me to certain features of the initial training process and helped me to enhance my skills and qualifications to make me more successful in my early career.

Interview Questions

• Are you a high school graduate.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for US Air Force

Anonymous Employee in Grand Island, NE

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at US Air Force (Grand Island, NE).

Interview

The interview process...is more of a "let's sign you up" without promising you anything. When I enlisted over 20 years ago...there weren't many promises...but I did get to pick my job based upon my ASVAB scores. There's not so much an interview as there is a bunch of questions asking about who you are, etc.

Airman Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at US Air Force.

Interview

there is not an interview, or there wasn't one 22 years ago when I joined. During the time frame that I joined the military it was very easy. From what I understand it is much more difficult now, mostly due to the fact that the economy is so bad.

Airman Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at US Air Force.

Interview

Contact a recruiter and convey your interest in joining. Undergo brief interview process to determine eligibility. You'll then take a practice ASVAB prior to the real one. This will determine your potential job preferences. Decide on a job, wait for a confirmed class date and then process MEPS and swear in as a defender of this great nation.

Interview Questions

• None that come to mind. Note that prior drug use and any criminal act will be taken into consideration and may become a disqualifying factor.   Answer Question

Application

Interview

Go to local recruiter and talk about interests, take ASVAB and evaluate scores to potential jobs you would be interested in. Go to MEPS and get cleared for Basic Training.

Negotiation

N/A

Anonymous Employee in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at US Air Force (Tallahassee, FL).

Interview

The recruiter will ask a lot of questions to determine the suitability of military service. They will ask about drug use, medical history, and financial history. They will also have you take the ASVAB test to see which jobs you can qualify for. Depending on the job you may have an extended wait to leave for basic military training. Alternatively, once you pass through the meps examination you may get to leave right away if you pick a general job or if someone drops out of the program before leaving.

Interview Questions

• There was not any unexpected questions that they asked.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to get college loan repayment and start out at E-3 paygrade because of college courses.

Airman Interview

Interview

Straight forward. Recruiter, testing and physical exam, take the oath

Negotiation

None

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, VT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at US Air Force (Burlington, VT).

Interview

Met a recruiter, took a test, picked a job, waited to start, and off I went.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No. Do some research online or with friends/family first.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at US Air Force (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Recruiters will only tell you what you want to hear and only the pros of the USAF as well as half-truths on life in the USAF. Be extremely wary of any recruiter and do extensive research on your own and try to connect with folks that are actually in. What they portray in the commercials is vastly different than reality, so be sure this is the right move for you!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at US Air Force (Springfield, MA).

Interview

A through and detail evaluation process design to select quality personnel to fill in the ranks of the greatest air force in the world so they can be trained and indoctrinated with the tree United States Air force core values; Integrity first, Service before self and Excellence in all we do

Interview Questions

Employer Interview Review Title Location Interview Question
US Air Force Airman Interview Denver, CO Are you a high school graduate.
US Air Force Airman Interview Grand Island, NE Have you ever done drugs?
US Air Force Airman Interview None that come to mind. Note that prior drug use and any criminal act will be taken into consideration and may become a disqualifying factor.
US Air Force Airman Interview Tallahassee, FL There was not any unexpected questions that they asked.
US Air Force Airman Interview Burlington, VT Nothing unexpected.
US Air Force Airman Interview Chicago, IL None
US Air Force Airman Interview Springfield, MA will you be willing to die for your country