US Air Force Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

US Air Force Analyst Interview Questions

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Bossier City, LA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at US Air Force (Bossier City, LA) in November 2015.

Interview

The position gets posted on USA Jobs where it is open for a period of time, say 3 weeks. You then go on to USA Jobs and submit the resume. During the time period that the job is posted, you wait until all resumes have been received. Once the job closes, AFPC will screen all resumes for qualification. If qualified, employer contacts you after resume review. Then there is an interview, the hiring, and processing to be hired.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for US Air Force

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at US Air Force.

Interview

Long Process

Interview Questions

• Behavioral Based interview...Tell me about a time when...   Answer Question

Negotiation

No real negotiation

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at US Air Force (New York, NY) in March 2011.

Interview

Interview Questions

• Talk to a recruiter. They are the ones to see and have more knowledge. From what I remember they really ask basic questions. Drug use, criminal background, education. As long as you answer truthfully, you should be good. When I came in marijuana use was a big deal. While it is still illegal, I doubt the fact that it was used would be a huge red flag.   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at US Air Force in May 2010.

Interview

The company called for an informational interview

Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at US Air Force in July 2009.

Interview

Very straight forward phone interview process to make sure I was a right fit for the job. Being in the military, it was a smooth transition process from one job to the next, I was just looking for a change in organizations. Not really a true interview process in that it was just applying for a new military position.