US Air Force Intelligence Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

US Air Force Intelligence Analyst Interview Questions

2.3

13 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at US Air Force (Irving, TX).

Interview

There was no interview process, either you met the qualifications or you did not. You had to be healthy and ready for anything that is going to come your way for the military life and you had to pass the ASVAB.

Other Interview Reviews for US Air Force

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at US Air Force (Oklahoma City, OK).

Interview

After you pass the test and acquire the ensure you are physically fit with the recruiter then you go to MEPS. At that point you undergo various tests to ensure you are medically fit for the Air Force and sign your enlistment contract. There is no specific interview.

Interview Questions

• There were no specific questions asked that I remember. There are multiple people and they all go over a series of information with you and ensure its accuracy prior to you swearing in and signing your contract. All of this is done on little to no sleep.   Answer Question

Intelligence Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at US Air Force.

Interview

Speak to enlisted recruiter. Go to MEPS, take ASVAB, go through medical. Once cleared you will get a list of jobs you are qualified for and you select six of which you are willing to do and then you wait until BMT to see what you get. Additional qualifications may apply depending on the career field. Some careers required a TOP SECRET clearance which means you have to be squeaky clean and you will get a formal interview to verify you're squeaky clean.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a criminal record?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at US Air Force (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

None. I chose the job I wanted before attending Basic Military Training (BMT). My credit score was checked to verify financial responsibility. A criminal background check was also performed, in addition to a battery of lifestyle questions. Finally, a medical physical was performed which included lifted a moderate amount of weight overhead

Interview Questions

• You are required to take the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB) test, and the results of this test will show you what jobs you are qualified for.   1 Answer

Intelligence Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at US Air Force.

Interview

There was no interview process. It was a matter of tracking down a recruiter, scoring well enough on the ASVAB test, passing the physical and making time to depart for basic training. This could be considered the hiring process. The most important part of the process is to do research about the Air Force, and ask questions to Air Force personnel on social media to ensure you have the best information available prior to speaking with the recruiter. Some recruiters have been known to 'blow smoke' or embellish specifics to new recruits.

Interview Questions

• Study for the ASVAB. This score determines the level of job you will have the chance to obtain going in.   Answer Question

Intelligence Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at US Air Force.

Interview

MEPs then Basic Training, followed by Tech School. This is more of a hiring process than anything. Most interviewing is done by the recruiter, who will see if you are willing and able to fill positions that are in need. Many of the positions that you want may not need to be filled.

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at US Air Force (Tampa, FL) in June 2011.

Interview

It was rather simple because one must simply talk to a recruiter, take the ASVAP and then show up to MEPS. Upon completion of those items, one must survive through basic military training and technical training. Best of luck in all your endeavors

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at US Air Force (Minneapolis, MN) in January 2011.

Interview

You have to find a recruiter and fill out boatloads of paperwork. Then if you are accepted you have to go to MEPS. Prepare for a full medical examination. A lot of jobs currently have a wait time to enlist so you might be waiting around for a few months. If you want to get in soon you might want to look into other branches because I hear the process is way faster.

Interview Questions

• No real interview questions are asked other than personal information.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Meade, MD

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at US Air Force (Fort Meade, MD) in July 2010.

Interview

Told to come in, but then informed I'd have to pay for polygraph test.

Anonymous Employee in Hampton, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at US Air Force (Hampton, VA) in March 2009.

Interview

Make sure your sheets are clean, because you'll need a high security clearance to get the job. The hiring process is controlled by the recruiter who makes sure you're a good candidate and pushes your paperwork through to AFPC.

Negotiation

NO negotiation