US Air Force Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 6, 2018

2.2

889 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Cyber Transport Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at US Air Force.

Interview

Apply at the nearest USAF recruiter office
    Undergo the Military Entrance Program (MEPS)
    Pass all the necessary exams (Physical, Mental, Vision, etc)
    You'll be given a "ship out" date which is the day you'll be scheduled to attend Basic Military Training at Lackland AFB, located in San Antonio, TX.
    Assuming you make it though, congratulations you are now a member of the United States Air Force.

AMN Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at US Air Force.

Interview

ASVAB Test, background test, drug test, physical fitness test and willingness to join the military.
    Willingness to go to basic and be away from you family for months/years at a time to defend freedom and the American dream.

Navigator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at US Air Force (Austin, TX).

Interview

A Reserve Major interviewed me after my application with a recruiter was deemed satisfactory to meet minimum entrance criteria. This was after a series of aptitude tests to determine if I could be a pilot / navigator.

Senior Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at US Air Force (Dallas, TX) in December 2017.

Interview

Always job focused, and how to accomplish the mission. Benefits package and long term goals. I can't say enough about how polite and engaging the process was. The 7 different teams took more than their allowed times to make sure they asked me or allowed me to get the answers that I was looking for.

Special Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vandenberg AFB, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at US Air Force (Vandenberg AFB, CA).

Interview

The interview process is actually a background and suitability investigation and can last up to two months. During the process you will be asked to fill out lots of paperwork and agents will speak with your coworkers, supervisors, and family member. The process ends with an interview with the local AFOSI Detachment Commander.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join AFOSI?   1 Answer
    • What are your strengths and weaknesses?   1 Answer

Aerospace Ground Equiptment Apprentice Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indiana, PA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at US Air Force (Indiana, PA).

Interview

the interview process happened with the recruiter and it was very short. The purpose of the interiew was to see if I really wanted to join the Air Force

Interview Questions

• how well do you handle stress? Why do you wangt to join the Air Force?   1 Answer

Cyber Transport Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Butler, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at US Air Force (Butler, PA).

Interview

Got lied to by the recruiter. Had to take the ASVAB test to determine mental aptitude. Picked the best job that i qualified for. Spent 6 months in the DEP program. 2 months in San Antonio, then 4 months in Biloxi.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Suffolk, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at US Air Force (Suffolk, VA) in November 2017.

Interview

Interview was a group session, where members were pulled out of the session individually and interviewed separately. The process took approximately 90 minutes and the interviewer was very thorough. The interviewer asked several questions about my experience and wanted to know if I had previous call center work experience.

Interview Questions

• One question I was asked was to explain a situation where I had to deal with a upset customer.   1 Answer

Command Master Chief Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cheyenne, WY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at US Air Force (Cheyenne, WY).

Interview

Command chief there was a combo between phone and I. Person. Nothing to outbid the norm or was there stress. Nothing that would be too difficult. It was normal with no curveballs thrown.

Interview Questions

• Commitment is the big thing....1 2 3 nothin g big it was normal with not a lot of stress or any type of harassment. Overall the people are good as are the support and locati9ns however there are s8me bad places to be too, over the two week leri D there was a lot of contact   1 Answer

Geospatial Intelligence Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stillwater, OK

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at US Air Force (Stillwater, OK).

Interview

Went to the recruiter and he selected a few jobs that I would benefit from. After I selected, I went to MEPs for fitness and intellect screenings. Then went to BMT and Technical school so I was trained for the job.