US Air Force Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 23, 2017

2.2

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at US Air Force (Baltimore, MD) in March 2017.

Interview

A formal interview with management asking question about your work background. The team leader asked the questions and three other managers did the writing of answers. The room was a confrere room set up like a question and answer board.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a customer asked you to drop the price of an item that was not on sale.   Answer Question

Enlisted Air Force Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at US Air Force.

Interview

Once you decide to enlist you go to an in-processing location to take the ASVAB. After receiving your score you are given an opportunity to select job choices, you then are evaluated medically. If everything is good then you go to basic training.

Weather Interview

Interview

its easy just sign the dotted line and now I have to write all these words for the review and I really don't want to but okay here it goes well actually im done now so that's cool

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at US Air Force (Kansas City, MO).

Interview

Go see a recruiter, then fill out a ton of paperwork. you will take some tests both mental and physical. they want you to be under a certain weight based of height. Then after you take an aptitude test you pick from a list of jobs and then you wait for the job to become available After that its off to Basic Training

Interview Questions

• Mostly just a check of your criminal background and education level. Take a standardized test to see what jobs you can ask for. Never forget you are signing a contract and contracts work both ways so you don't have to accept a job if you don't want it.   1 Answer

USAF E-7 Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at US Air Force.

Interview

The interview went great. My then supervisor sat me down and asked questions about where I see the job going i the future. IT was a give an take conversation leading into getting the job.

PPBE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at US Air Force (Fairfax, VA) in February 2017.

Interview

I don't know if it was an official interview. I went to a recruiting event in the Springfield where recruiters got a feel for me and I got a feel of the company.

Interview Questions

• What was my work experience?   1 Answer

Biomedical Laboratory Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at US Air Force (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

Interview went well and was asked basic interview questions and got a chance to ask any addition questions I had. The representative went through the qualifications summary found on the US Airforce website to make sure I fulfilled every qualification needed to qualify for the position. I asked if I could get my certification from ASCP through the US Airforce but I need to get the certification on my own before applying for the position.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a certification from the American Society for Clinical Pathology (ASCP)?   Answer Question

Interview

You decide to join the Air Force, get a contract, pass medical at MEPS, go to bootcamp, go to technical school, complete upgrade training, and make rank. If you don't like the job you got, you will have an opportunity to submit for a new job a year before your contract is up. My recommendation would be to initially join for 4 years.

Open Electronics Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at US Air Force (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Took a test to prepare for the ASVAB. Basic high school education will suffice. Also, be within weight limits and physically active for basic training. You will need to possibly enlist in the delayed entry program until the it's a slot available and so research on the job you would like in the Air Force.

Aerospace Maintenance Apprentice Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at US Air Force (Albuquerque, NM).

Interview

You go to a recruiter, they make sure your ASVAB test is current, then show you a list of available jobs within your test range. Once you select a job, you get a ship date for basic training. After basic, you go to Technical School to learn your selected job. From there you go to your first duty station and begin performing your job.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever done any illegal drugs? Do you have any misdemeanor or Felony convictions?   Answer Question