US Air Force Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 20, 2017

2.2

Open General Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

Recruiter sends you to the military entrance processing station, then you go through a day long series of tests, medical examinations, and your first taste of hurry up and wait.

Suoervisor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at US Air Force.

Interview

It was decent. Brown said basically what any seventeen year old would want to hear. The most important part is realizing that you are more important to the recruiter than they are to you. It is your possible career, don't forget that and don't take just any job should you score well. Being a recruiter is hard work but they chose that life so make them do their job.

Negotiation

Intelligence Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at US Air Force (Irving, TX).

Interview

There was no interview process, either you met the qualifications or you did not. You had to be healthy and ready for anything that is going to come your way for the military life and you had to pass the ASVAB.

Language Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 10+ months. I interviewed at US Air Force.

Interview

Recruitment process is rather stringent, but not really difficult. Lots of forms, papers, a rigmarole. You have to pass a physical, take a drug test, take a basic skill proficiency test just to get into the military, with jobs available depending on your scores. The higher your scores, the more jobs available. Other specialized jobs have other specialized tests you'll have to pass if you want to be considered for those positions.

Technical Data Design Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at US Air Force (Oklahoma City, OK) in August 2016.

Interview

This was an over the phone interview. The process took approximately 20 minutes. I was contacted by a recruiter for the company after he reviewed my resume. The recruiter asked how much experience that I had using technical data and asked how soon I could start. I responded to him that I currently have 19.5 years of experience using, updating, changing and correcting technical data. I also told him that I would not be able to start until 1 March 2017 due to my military commitment.

Interview Questions

• When is the earliest you could start.   1 Answer

E4 - Air Force - Senior Airman Interview

Anonymous Employee in Muskegon, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at US Air Force (Muskegon, MI).

Interview

Speak with a recruiter. Go over some preliminary minimum requirements. Take pre-test. Take actual test. Go to MEPS (Health Physical). Choose job. Sign Contract if accepted. Schedule a date to leave for boot camp. Pass boot camp. Go to Tech school for assigned job. Pass Tech School. Go to your assigned base. Conduct job.

Interview Questions

• Questions about yourself and what you want from the military.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at US Air Force.

Interview

The interview consisted of a one on one in which I verbally answered questions and then was asked to take a keyboarding test. The one question that always has stuck with me was do I talk in my sleep. The funniest question was "Have you ever declared bankruptcy?" to which I replied "why would an 18 year old need to declare bankruptcy?"

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at US Air Force.

Interview

Recruiting process is not hard. Just make sure you have someone there to clarify or make sure what they are saying is factual. unfortunately candidates have been subjected to be lied to or made false promises im sure its gotten better though.

Electronics Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at US Air Force (Dayton, OH).

Interview

I had approximately five interviews for my current position. Two phone interviews. In person interview with the supervisor, then a interview with the team leads, the finally was asked to do a presentation on my research. The interview consisted of many technical, personality and personal questions. They are assuring that you have the technical understanding and that you will be a good fit for the position.

Interview Questions

• Are you okay with supporting research that may result in destroying targets, blowing things up... Including humans?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at US Air Force.

Interview

Go to USAF Recruiting Office. Mention this career path. Wait for an availability, then leave to training. Upon selection you will be moved to Lackland AFB where you will receive basic training requirements. After successful graduation you will transfer to a much more relaxed training environment to learn your trade.

Negotiation

The negotiation phase was non-existent as this is a job that requires filled.