US Air Force Pilot Interview Questions | Glassdoor

US Air Force Pilot Interview Questions

3.5

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at US Air Force (Dallas, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

Friendly the demeanor of the interviewer was very calm and reassuring. They basically talked about the benefits for f the company and the hat the training is like. The next step was the lightest and this was a iOS to a landing. Pretty basic and easy stuff.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for US Air Force

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at US Air Force (Jacksonville, FL) in February 2014.

Interview

You join rotc, ots, or the academy and your personlity and test score determine if you get a pilot slot.You must take the afoqt and tbas. The better you do on the tests, the higher chance you'll have of getting selected. Go get at least 5 hours to determine if you like flying. Although, air force pilot training is designed to have no flight time.

Pilot Interview

Interview

Very lenthy process with the hardest part as getting accepted into pilot training. Many aspects are taken into consideration but the first step is getting accepted into a commissioning source like the USAF Academy, ROTC, or Officer Training School. While attending the commissioning source, you must be in the top of your class to get selected.

Interview Questions

• The medical exam is very lengthy and detailed. Most of it is out of your control.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Sign a form.

Pilot Interview

Interview

Must pass physical screening, drug testing, physical fitness test, bachelor degree, ROTC or OTS training, flight screening and undergraduate pilot training.

Interview Questions

• Background check was most difficult portion of the process   Answer Question

Negotiation

Pay is fixed based on rank

Pilot Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at US Air Force in February 2009.

Interview

There was an exam, simulation testing and a complete personality profile, then we had a HR interview, chief pilot interview and full physical. The interview required all licenses, FAA certifications and flight log to prove the fliight hours. The test took two days and a full day of physical and aptitude testing.

Interview Questions

• Why to do you love to fly?   1 Answer