US Air Force Interview Questions in San Antonio, TX | Glassdoor

2.0

25 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Aircraft Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at US Air Force (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

My interview process was talking with a recruiter and taking a physical. When you are at MEPS doing your physical ensure to pick your job that you would like.

Airman Basic Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at US Air Force (San Antonio, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

If you pass MEPS then you are good to go. The people there are usually pretty laid back and wont bug you or force you to go into big detail unless you tell them something suspicious. If you pass all of the medical screenings such as the blood test and urinalysis then you should be fine. You will need to do this again during basic training as well.

Interview Questions

• Drug use, any law violations, any illegal computer activites, spying, etc   Answer Question

Negotiation

everything was easy, just tell them information that they ask for. no pressure whatsoever

Logistics Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Interview

Go to a recruiter, take the test and enter.... easy as pie. There is nothing you really need to do except be willing to join the military. You have to be willing leave you own comforts and be transformed into something more than you were.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at US Air Force (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

See airforce.com

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Nonexistent

Operations Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lackland AFB, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at US Air Force (Lackland AFB, TX) in September 2013.

Interview

Want people with strong IT skills and have the drive to work with different services. Working with the Navy, Army can be tough but with good communication skills you can make a team work at its best. Do not be afraid to learn and take lead on projects even start out.

Nurse Practitioner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilford Hall USAF Hosp, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at US Air Force (Wilford Hall USAF Hosp, TX).

Interview

Spoke with assistant flight commander by phone and then had face to face interview with the flight commander.

Logistics Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lackland AFB, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at US Air Force (Lackland AFB, TX) in May 2013.

Interview

There were many documents needed to apply for this position. Your administrative score on the Air Force Qualifying Test had to be high enough. Also, you had to be able to type a certain amount of words per minute.

Negotiation

The only thing that was negotiable was the location.

Cyber Security Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at US Air Force (San Antonio, TX) in May 2013.

Interview

Easy, looking for anyone that has the willingness to learn. Friendly Atmosphere, caring, and as long as you have a willingness to learn you will do just fine. It was a short 45 minute interview.

Interview Questions

• Can you describe the TCP stack?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not much to negotiate.

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at US Air Force (San Antonio, TX) in January 2013.

Interview

online application required but mostly a word a mouth type selection. Networking certainly helps get your name in front of the right folks. Once there they have to screen all eligible candidates weather they already know who they will pick or not. Typically this is done first by phone. If you make that cut then further interviews may take place. Very long and tedious process mostly due to government bureaucracy. Expect months to finish from cradle to grave.

Interview Questions

• Why do you feel you are the most qualified candidate for this position and what attributes will you bring to the organization.   Answer Question

Airfield Systems Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at US Air Force (San Antonio, TX) in January 2013.

Interview

OPM required a Security Clearance interview. You must take the ASVAB to qualify for selection. ASVAB scores determine job availability. Job selection is based off of the needs of the Air Force and receiving a position in the job you most want may not be an option.