US Airways Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

US Airways Analyst Interview Questions

3.2

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at US Airways (Tempe, AZ) in September 2013.

Interview

Quick and professional actual interview. The interview and hiring process took too long. Human Resources took very long to actually get the offer through. Made me wait about a month for processing.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when I had to perform several task by a deadline and how I approached it.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for US Airways

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at US Airways (Tempe, AZ) in November 2012.

Interview

3 rounds of interview. Two technical interviews. Very easy interviews mostly focussed on past experience.

Interview Questions

• No unexpected question. All questions were related to past experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Since I was applying for a contract positon there was no negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at US Airways (Tempe, AZ) in November 2010.

Interview

Phone interview with basic questions including quantitative and case. Question like what would you consider if US Airways was going to implement this new service. Interviewer was very cool and left a good impression. Got an email a few days later and they flew me out to Tempe to interview and headquarters. Lots of MBAs being interviewed. 3 Interviews with 1 behavorial, 1 large case and 1 interview with several small cases. Interviewers were nice and recruiting seemed to be very professional.

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at US Airways (Tempe, AZ) in September 2009.

Interview

4 hour interview with 7 differant people asking same question

Interview Questions

• what challanges face the airline industry today.?   1 Answer

Negotiation

poor

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at US Airways (Tempe, AZ) in February 2008.

Interview

It was all just personality questions. Tell us about a time when.... Horibble questions, because it does not gauge true skills, knowledge, and abilities.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time you were challanged to perform?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Tried my best to get better salary, but little budge. Ended up takinf far less for an oppurtunity cost.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at US Airways.

Interview

Cut and dry