US Airways CSA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

US Airways CSA Interview Questions

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at US Airways (Omaha, NE).

Interview

I had two interviews before I got offered the job. They asked general job questions and was pretty chill. I joked around with them so that probably helped a lot. They mentioned there were over a hundred applicants so I guess I did well enough!

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years   1 Answer
  • How do you deal with an angry customer   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for US Airways

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at US Airways (Tempe, AZ) in April 2015.

Interview

I first applied online. Received an email to set up appt. for phone interview after about 2 weeks. Phone interview said I could go to next phase, F2F. Face to face interview set. at the face to face I assumed it would be one on one, however it was a group interview. There were 2 recruiters who asked the group 3 questions each. They then ended with the question what do you do in your first 90 days and how do you get your day started.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest fault?   1 Answer

CSA Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at US Airways in July 2014.

Interview

I applied online and it took about a month when I got a call for a phone interview. I was scheduled to come in the next week for a face to face interview. Overall, my experience went well and was offered a "conditional hire" while waiting for the drug test and background checks to go through. I was told it will take a few weeks to about a month for all of those to be cleared. Department of Homeland Security takes awhile for the fingerprints to clear.

Interview Questions

• Everything was pretty easy if you have enough customer service experience.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at US Airways (Charleston, SC) in May 2014.

Interview

Applied online, very extensive and thorough. Lots of background questions and history needed. Received a phone call for telephone interview a few days later. The Recruiter was very polite and professional. He answered all of my questions and made me feel comfortable. Made it through to face-to-face.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at US Airways (New York, NY) in June 2012.

Interview

2 weeks still going thru paperwork

Negotiation

Good

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at US Airways (Charlotte, NC) in February 2012.

Interview

I filled out a 10 page application including a detailed work and education history for the last 10 years, 2 weeks later I received a call for a phone interview and they asked me about my last jobs and some situational questions, after about 10 mins they placed me on hold and told me the will get back to me in a couple of weeks, the next day I got an email saying they chose someone else :-(