US Airways Fleet Service Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

US Airways Fleet Service Agent Interview Questions

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at US Airways (Portland, OR).

Interview

Phone interview, and then a second interview(if you make it pass the first) for a face-to-face. It was more like a cool conversation instead of an interview for employment. Two very nice guys did the hiring and it was actually fun to converse with them.

Interview Questions

• What are your interests, what did you do in previous jobs, etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Was simple and easy.

Other Interview Reviews for US Airways

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at US Airways (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2015.

Interview

One on one interview on the phone. The recruiter asked 3 questions and then will schedule you for f2f, which is a face to face however it will be a group interview.

Interview Questions

• Desrcibe yourself? What was problem that you had at work, and how did you overcome it?   1 Answer

Fleet Service Agent Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at US Airways in March 2015.

Interview

This was a interview over the phone that I applied for ramp service they asked me some questions like.
    1-What was the most stressful situation i had to deal with and how did i overcome it.
    2-why i would like to for them.
    3-if they call my supervisor what would he say about me.
    After that I w as told to hold for about a minute when came back to the line told that they would like to do a f2f interview but that they don't have appointment yet so to wait to be contacted for them again.
    I called 2 hr's after that to see if passed the interview and I was told yes just to wait for an appointment.

Interview Questions

• What was the most stressful situation i had to deal with and how did i overcome it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at US Airways (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

Back in 2007 the interview process was very easy. Nowadays I would recommend having someone refer you or else the chances of getting in are slim to none.

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at US Airways (Charlotte, NC) in December 2013.

Interview

Class of about 60 people arrived for interview. Told about benefits of working at U. S. Airways. The merger was talked about and now will American Airlines. Largest Airline in the world. Travel benefits talked about. We were called in for interview one at a time and interviewed with a Ramp shift manager.Was asked about customer service questions and dealing with time pressures. Was given job offer immediately and given paper work to complete for next appointment security and administration paper work.

Interview Questions

• I had previous airline experience and I was asked if I had any unexpected problems on ramp and how I dealt with problem. Also was I ever late for work and what did I do.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. Union job

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at US Airways (New York, NY) in May 2013.

Interview

Had an over the phone interview. I was asked about 6 questions about previous work history.

Interview Questions

• What was the most stressful situation i had to deal with and how did i overcome it.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at US Airways (Phila, PA) in February 2012.

Interview

Mass hiring and group interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation