US Airways Interview Questions | Glassdoor

US Airways Interview Questions

2.8

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at US Airways (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

I went to a large group interview when i saw an add in the paper that this companu was hiring. They told us a little about the company and showed some videos and then did both group and one on one interviews. Just be honest and friendly and prepared for the interview. Have a good resume ready.

Negotiation

Everyone gets the same offer in the begining.

Customer Assistance Representative Interview

Interview

Interviewer was over 30 minutes late arriving and nobody seemed to be able to help. I did the interview for the practice but could tell right from the start that it was not going to be a good fit. It seemed highly disorganized and employees seemed to have very low moral.

Interview Questions

• The pay for the job is $8.50 are you willing to work for this rate?   2 Answers

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at US Airways.

Interview

Was a lengthy phone interview than followed up by 2 in person interviews. The in person interviews were with 1 manager. The 2nd inperson interview was followed with a 3 person panel interview. Both took about 1 hour. The interviews were done in a professional manner and no real surprises.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if someone started screaming at you in front of a large public crowd?   Answer Question

Customer Service Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at US Airways.

Interview

the first interview is done by telephone and if you pass that interview you are granted a second interview with a manager....i received a second interview and it went well...i was told as the interview was ending that there were lots of out of work airline employees interviewing for this job..i did not receive the job..received phone call within one week letting me know someone else was chosen

Interview Questions

• explain how i handled a stressful situation and the outcome   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at US Airways.

Interview

Cut and dry

Solution Architect Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at US Airways.

Interview

One phone screening, one Panel interview, and one 1-1 interview with the hiring manager. Basic .NET and Design questions. Minor debugging questions.

Flight Attendant Interview

Interview

I was contacted by phone about 2 - 3 weeks ago and interviewed. I was told that I passed the interview and would be contacted by e-mail or phone for the face to face interview. I have not heard. Was just wondering how long some of you had to wait from passing the phone interview until when you were contacted. I have no contact number or e-mail for them, so wondering if something wrong happened or if I should just be patient and wait. Were you re-contacted by phone or e-mail?

Interview Questions

• Past Experience Behavioral Based   1 Answer

Interview

First phase is a phone interview discussing general questions about Yield Management and the Airline Industry.
    Second phase is an on site visit including lunch with an analyst and interviews with two managers. They also administer a math test. The interviews delve deeper into knowledge of Revenue Management techniques and how you assess valuation and probability in air pricing.

Interview Questions

• There a few random questions asking you to measure the market size or airline size which how they are phrased and sequenced could throw you off a bit.   Answer Question

Negotiation

After a few an offer is usually sent out at the salary you provided.

Intern Engineer Interview

Interview

Had an on campus interview with US Airways engineers for an internship. Interview consisted of basic STAR questions.

Interview Questions

• What was the hardest team you worked with during your past?   Answer Question

Interview

I went through multiple interview. Two phone interview and one face to face interview. First phone interview was behavioral, second both behavioral and technical (not too difficult). The face to face interview have behavioral and half technical. The technical para was sample based where you pretty much have a lot of room to show them your technical skills.

Interview Questions

• Describe how the three main financial statements connect to each other?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very straight forward. They offered me the salary that I was looking forward (within the company range) and I accepted.