US Airways Interview Questions | Glassdoor

US Airways Interview Questions

2.8

Instructor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at US Airways.

Interview

I was flown in positive space. They would not pay for a hotel, so I had to pay for that myself. The interview was at 8am. The usual for instructors: give a 10 minute presentation, then situational questions. After that, I went to the airport and flew back home. I'm happy that I was given positive space tickets, however I fell I should have been given a hotel room. If you are unemployed, that can add up quickly.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to deal with conflicting priorities, how did you handle it.   1 Answer

Fleet Service Agent Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at US Airways in March 2015.

Interview

This was a interview over the phone that I applied for ramp service they asked me some questions like.
    1-What was the most stressful situation i had to deal with and how did i overcome it.
    2-why i would like to for them.
    3-if they call my supervisor what would he say about me.
    After that I w as told to hold for about a minute when came back to the line told that they would like to do a f2f interview but that they don't have appointment yet so to wait to be contacted for them again.
    I called 2 hr's after that to see if passed the interview and I was told yes just to wait for an appointment.

Interview Questions

• What was the most stressful situation i had to deal with and how did i overcome it.   Answer Question

The Club Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at US Airways (Boston, MA) in March 2015.

Interview

It was super easy I applied online received an email to select a time for a phone interview I was told the phone interview would be in three weeks but they called in three days.The questions were super straightforward about management and customer service experience and how I would handle situations I was then told to go to a one-on-one interview where I was interviewed by two different people and asked a lot a lot questions

Flight Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at US Airways (Dallas, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied in December and did a video interview about a week after. Didn't schedule the group interview until March.

It was a group interview. Started with a "getting to know you" activity similar to ones colleges have you do the first week in a dorm. After that we were separated into groups and taken to another room where we were asked 3 questions. I don't understand how you can evaluate a person based on 3 questions.

Wear hair up ans stockings ladies!!

Interview Questions

• Pageant style question where you pick a card, read it and answer in a minute.   Answer Question

Customer Service Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at US Airways in February 2015.

Interview

My experience was the same as everyone else's. I applied, got an email to set up a phone interview and I called for the interview. When the interview was over she said she wanted to set me up with a face-to-face interview, but there were not any appointments available and they would get in touch with me.

Interview Questions

• Tell me the about your last/most resent job. What did you like most and dislike most about last job. Tell me a time about a difficult customer. Tell me about a time you were sympathetic with a customer, but still had to put your own needs ahead of theirs. What would my previous/current employer say about me.
      It was an easy phone interview if you go into it prepared.
      Answer Question

Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at US Airways.

Interview

This will be my second time applying at the f2f interview for the flt position. The first time which was back in April I received an email with the video interview where they asked you about 6 questions and your past work experience.....why do you want to be a flt attendant? What precious work experience do you have in the customer service industry? Name a time you had excellent customer service and what made it memorable? Name a time you dealt with an irate customer and how did you turn it in to a positive? A few days after the video interview I received a call asking if I wanted to be flown out for a f2f HECK YES!!! One I arrived at the airport there was a shuttle that picked all of the candidate up and they took up to the recruiting center we checked in and we're given name tags...everyone was super friendly they took us in a room where we were introduced to some flt attendant reps it was really exciting but kind of nerve wrecking at the same time...to be in the room of about 60-70 people and about 10 us airway managers..etc standing all around the room. We watched a short video and then we stood up one by one to introduce ourselves..we had 1 minute to give 3 qualities of a flt attendant going in aphabetical order....I was first!! So I was completely nervous I started off good and then I froze and started rambling after that uugghhhhh!!!! After everyone was finished they put us in groups of 4 and we had to work together and put things in order of importance...scenario was the plane had crashed and we had to grab things we thought we needed well my group won and i was super excited we went to lunch and when we came back the rep thanked us all for coming and called out about 7 names and the rest of us took a shuttle back to the airport I must say it was an experience I just did t understand why so many of us were called in to interview and they only selected a hand full good thing is I've since applied again and are flying out to Dallas in the morning for ANOTHER f2f and i am a lot more prepared than I was!!! So wish me luck!!!!

Interview Questions

• Give 3 qualities of a flt attendant (you have 1 minute to answer)

Or why do you want to be a flight attendant?
      Answer Question

Customer Assistance Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at US Airways (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied online, about a week later I got an email to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview went well, I was asked 6 questions about my last 2 jobs and all questions focused on how I dealt with irate customer situations. At the end I was given an appointment for a face to face interview.
    At the face to face approximately 40 people were there mainly females. After a slide show detailing benefits requirements and training information, we were called individually it seemed the order was the time you signed in, I had a one on one with a nice lady questions were similar to phone interview some dealt with how you dealt with fellow employees. At the end i was given a job offer and taken to another room to do paper work for background check, drug test and w-9. I was told they would contact me in 2 weeks
    Did the Drug test the following day, got 3 calls from Hireright about information they needed, like school info since i went to college abroad. Exactly 2 weeks after interview I received an email with another job offer for same position (these are all conditional) which i accepted and now waiting for training information.
    I consider this process a 4 step process. Phone interview - F2F Interview - Background Screening - Training after you pass all of these you can sort of relax but you still have probation of 6 months

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had to deal with a fellow employee who was not doing their work load and you had to carry them all the way by doing their share and your own?   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation pay is $10.88

CSA- Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cameron, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at US Airways (Cameron, NC) in February 2015.

Interview

Took roughly 5 minutes, maybe even 4. Very quick with the questions. I tried to make answers brief and to the point, but some required a little bit of explanation. Overall, I was pretty nervous, because I thought there would be more in depth questions, but not too bad. I received an offer to come in for a group interview and was told they would call me because they currently didn't have any openings for a scheduled date. I asked how long it would take and they said they were unable to determine that at this time. The recruiter advised that I call the number he called me with if I wanted to check back with them, but I had to ask for the number because it came up on my phone as 'unknown'.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in which you had to deal with a difficult customer and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Reservations Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at US Airways (Tempe, AZ) in February 2015.

Interview

Filled out application online
    Waited for email to take a test or to fill out more info.
    wait for a call back for an interview.
    Drug test
    Then call back to let you know when your hiring class starts.

Interview Questions

• Name a time that you have had to use and learn multiple applications at the same time.   1 Answer

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at US Airways (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2015.

Interview

I applied online, about a week later i got an email to schedule a phone interview. I began doing additional research on the company. My phone interview was scheduled 2 weeks away, which i was not happy about ...so far away. Then 2 days after scheduling the phone interview the recruiter called and asked if its a good time to do the interview. He asked questions about my last 2 jobs and all questions focused on how i dealt with irate customer situations. He said i did well and tolf me to expect the senior recruiter to contact me, also to be patient. I knew they woulf be trying to fill a class so it may take a while. Currently waiting to be called.