US Airways Interview Questions in Philadelphia, PA | Glassdoor

US Airways Interview Questions in Philadelphia, PA

2.7

Fleet Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at US Airways (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2015.

Interview

One on one interview on the phone. The recruiter asked 3 questions and then will schedule you for f2f, which is a face to face however it will be a group interview.

Interview Questions

• Desrcibe yourself? What was problem that you had at work, and how did you overcome it?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at US Airways (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied online, about a week later I got an email to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview went well, I was asked 6 questions about my last 2 jobs and all questions focused on how I dealt with irate customer situations. At the end I was given an appointment for a face to face interview.
    At the face to face approximately 40 people were there mainly females. After a slide show detailing benefits requirements and training information, we were called individually it seemed the order was the time you signed in, I had a one on one with a nice lady questions were similar to phone interview some dealt with how you dealt with fellow employees. At the end i was given a job offer and taken to another room to do paper work for background check, drug test and w-9. I was told they would contact me in 2 weeks
    Did the Drug test the following day, got 3 calls from Hireright about information they needed, like school info since i went to college abroad. Exactly 2 weeks after interview I received an email with another job offer for same position (these are all conditional) which i accepted and now waiting for training information.
    I consider this process a 4 step process. Phone interview - F2F Interview - Background Screening - Training after you pass all of these you can sort of relax but you still have probation of 6 months

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had to deal with a fellow employee who was not doing their work load and you had to carry them all the way by doing their share and your own?   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation pay is $10.88

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at US Airways (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2015.

Interview

I applied online, about a week later i got an email to schedule a phone interview. I began doing additional research on the company. My phone interview was scheduled 2 weeks away, which i was not happy about ...so far away. Then 2 days after scheduling the phone interview the recruiter called and asked if its a good time to do the interview. He asked questions about my last 2 jobs and all questions focused on how i dealt with irate customer situations. He said i did well and tolf me to expect the senior recruiter to contact me, also to be patient. I knew they woulf be trying to fill a class so it may take a while. Currently waiting to be called.

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at US Airways (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2015.

Interview

I first placed an application online and received a call a few days for phone interview. The questions were along the lines of what is your background in customer service. The entire call may have been less than 10 min. I was then offered to com in for a face to face interview.
    A week later I attended the in-person interview. There was approximately 50 or so people. We were given a hand out of general benefits, pay scale and looked a presentation about the company. Afterwards we were called in individually in no particular order for a one on one interview with a hiring manger. It was the same process as over the phone but it little more detailed questions about yourself and background of what you have done. Once that was completed I was given a unofficial offer letter and advised to go to another room to start filling out all the necessary paper work, fingerprinting,and I had to have on bring 2 forms of ID, Last 10 years employment history and Last 5 years residence addresses. After all that was complete I had to go to have a drug screening that same day. The whole process from start to finish moved very quickly. The background check seemed to take a little while longer than I expected but I would highly recommend applying it would be worth it.

Interview Questions

• Explain a situation where you had to handle an irate customer etc...   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at US Airways (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2015.

Interview

I applied online in Jan and was scheduled for a phone interview about a week later. After that interview I was immediately offered a f2f interview. Because of no available interview dates my f2f was not for another a month or so. It was about 50 people there interviewing. After our orientation we all had a 1 on 1 interview with a hiring manager. I'm not sure who got the job but they asked similar questions from the phone interview. PLEASE pay attention to the presentation. Those selected were drug tested and fingerprinted right after. The background check took a lil over a month but I think it will be well worth the wait!! Congrats to everyone who made it!!

Interview Questions

• Explain a personal difficult situation you've had and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at US Airways (Phila, PA) in January 2015.

Interview

Long process, started application which took four hours in November. Was called for an interview the last week of December and had problems getting in contact with them for phone interview. Began to work with the company after a background check in March and training lasted 2 weeks. One in classroom and one on the job. 120 work day probation.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have in customer service   1 Answer

Flight Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sicklerville, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at US Airways (Sicklerville, NJ) in April 2014.

Interview

I just got done with the video interview and I must say it was pretty nerve wrecking. As much as I prepared for it, I was still nervous. Only because it's an automated recording, not a live person so you don't know what their reaction is and you can't feed off of their reactions. The questions they ask aren't exactly the same. I was caught off guard with a couple of them but I was able to make it through. They give you a minute to think about your answer, so that helped alot.
    One of my tips is to always be prepared. Don't go in thinking you've got all the answers because you prepared with the questions they show here. Expect the unexpected and just be yourself.

Interview Questions

• What responsibilities from your previous job do you think can help you with a FA position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at US Airways (Philadelphia, PA) in September 2012.

Interview

short presentation, face to face interview questions on customer service and how to handle stressful situations

Fleet Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at US Airways (Phila, PA) in February 2012.

Interview

Mass hiring and group interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at US Airways (Philadelphia, PA) in November 2011.

Interview

It was a one on one interview with the manager the interview was brief she asked me a few customer service related questions. The interview seemed that it went great. At the end she said I would hear from them in a few weeks. A few weeks went and past and I had to call back to HR to get a response. About a day after I got an email saying they went with another candidate, its a little fishy if you ask me...

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you had to go against company policy to please a customer.   Answer Question