US Airways Senior Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

US Airways Senior Financial Analyst Interview Questions

3.2

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

I went through multiple interview. Two phone interview and one face to face interview. First phone interview was behavioral, second both behavioral and technical (not too difficult). The face to face interview have behavioral and half technical. The technical para was sample based where you pretty much have a lot of room to show them your technical skills.

Interview Questions

• Describe how the three main financial statements connect to each other?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very straight forward. They offered me the salary that I was looking forward (within the company range) and I accepted.

Other Interview Reviews for US Airways

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at US Airways (Phoenix, AZ) in February 2011.

Interview

Three interviews, one each with the hiring manager, the director of Financial Analysis, and the Managing Director of Financial Planning and Analysis.

Interview Questions

• If you owned a tire sales/installation company and you were thinking about opening a new store in the same city, what factors would be most important in that decision?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at US Airways (Tempe, AZ) in November 2009.

Interview

2 on-campus interviews followed by a fly-back to Tempe for 6 additional interviews (4 formal, 2 informal) with everyone from managers to Directors. Finance and operations cases and behavioral questions, intermixed with technical questions.

Interview Questions

• Case questions - know the industry and the challenges it faces?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation possible; know the stats from former years and what is happening in the market at the time

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at US Airways (Tempe, AZ) in November 2008.

Interview

First was two 1:1 interviews at campus - Most questions were behavioral or based on past work experience.

The next round of interview was at Tempe, AZ - It consists of three 1:1 interviews. All the questions were behavioral or based on past experience.

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at US Airways (Tempe, AZ) in January 2008.

Interview

I believe there was a phone interview, one on one, group interview, and then the offer.

Interview Questions

• How would you determine the amount of orange juice comsumed daily in the United States?   Answer Question
    • How would you estimate the number of banks in one city block.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Look up salaries on this site