US Airways Yield Management Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

US Airways Yield Management Analyst Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Yield Management Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at US Airways (Tempe, AZ) in February 2011.

Interview

I got my resume in through HR with a contact who works at the company. There was an initial phone interview which I thought went very badly, but I got the in person interview anyway. The in person interview consisted of 3 interviews each with 2 people and myself. There was a skills test doing some basic algebra and statistics. Finally there was a one on one lunch, which is where I blew it.

Interview Questions

• How many ties are there in the United States?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for US Airways

Yield Management Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at US Airways.

Interview

I submitted my resume and applied online. I was contacted within a month for a phone screening with a Team Lead, and then flown out for the interview process. There were 3 in person interviews, a 1 on 1 lunch with a current analyst, and then a skills test (basic math). The whole process took from 10am to 4pm. It is a long process, but not overwhelming at all.

Interview Questions

• There is a math application test. Nothing in the interview was overwhelming, but this part is more than just regurgitating practiced answers to generic questions.   Answer Question