US Army 11B Interview Questions | Glassdoor

US Army 11B Interview Questions

Interviews at US Army

1.2

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at US Army (Fort Worth, TX).

Interview

There isn't really much of an interview process. I went to the recruiters office, told him I wanted to join, filled out some paperwork, went to MEPS a week later, and within a month I was on my way to Fort Benning.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for US Army

Anonymous Employee in Grand Junction, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at US Army (Grand Junction, CO) in June 2012.

Interview

Went in, got all the stuff done at MEPs, shipped off to Benning three months later. Recruiters mainly do whatever is necessary to get you into the military, they're not trying to be picky unless their command requires it for the day/week.

Interview Questions

• Everything that can come back to get a recruiter in trouble.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There were no Ranger contracts or signing bonuses, went in straight up slick.

Anonymous Employee in Macon, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at US Army (Macon, GA) in March 2011.

Interview

Went to local army recruiter, did a physical exam, written exam, and very informal face to face interview. Jumped through hoops to gather paperwork and put a packet together. I was in basic training within 6 months

Anonymous Employee in Brookfield, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at US Army (Brookfield, WI).

Interview

I meet with a recruiter my senior year of high school. My parents signed off, cause i was u der 18 at the time. They gave me a physical and made sure I didn't have a criminal past.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever committed a felony.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at US Army (Miami, FL) in November 2011.

Interview

Recruiter, background check, drug test, physical test and writing test, need to pass all to be accepted, the written test can be taken more then once but if you fail there is a waiting period before being accepted again. Physical fitness test is a run of X distance and push and setup although this might have changed since the whole PT program was changing when I left

Interview Questions

• If I was sure I wanted to volunteer to join the service   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at US Army (Colorado Springs, CO) in November 2011.

Interview

short. Very short. seriously, a chimpanzee could pass this interview. It's all about the ASVAB. so study for it, and know what you want going in, and you stood a decent chance of getting it 5 years ago. Now, you'll be lucky if you get in at all, no matter what you say.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to join the army   1 Answer

11B Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at US Army.

Interview

I talked to the recruiter a few different times to see what jobs were available. After going over different jobs you take the ASVAB test and then see what you qualify for. Once that is complete you essentially pick one you are qualified for and beginning processing.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join the Army?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in East Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at US Army (East Brunswick, NJ) in November 2013.

Interview

Push-ups, sit-ups, 2 mile run. Background check. AVSAB testing. And then signing a big 'ole contract. Don't worry, it all worked out in the end. And on top of the job, they paid for my college! And sent me on two all-expenses-paid vacations!