US Army 25B Interview Questions | Glassdoor

US Army 25B Interview Questions

Interviews at US Army

1.0

25B Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at US Army.

Interview

Contract

Interview Questions

Negotiation

6 Years as a 25B with no bonus.

Other Interview Reviews for US Army

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, KS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at US Army (Kansas City, KS) in May 2009.

Interview

At MEPS station after taking ASVAB and getting my score the recruiter sat down with the MSG and I to pick my MOS I told them I wanted 25B they told me that there were no slots for 25B I said ok got up and walked out my recruiter came out in the hall and called me back in after a few minutes and told me ok we they found a slot and you leave in 3 weeks. Be persistent with what you want don't just take an answer that they give you.

Negotiation

Explained in the interview/hiring section

25B Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at US Army in February 2010.

Interview

Talk to a recuirter, go through MEP, go through BCT, go through AIT. You get in the Army.

Negotiation

Signed a contract.

Anonymous Employee in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at US Army (El Paso, TX).

Interview

Can I perform minimal physical activities? (Such as the "duck walk" and bending down to touch my toes)

Also, I had to pee in a cup and tell the guy I didn't want whatever other dumb job he was showing me; I came here for one job, and that's the only one I'd take.

Interview Questions

• Can you go pee in this cup for me?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at US Army (Miami, FL) in February 2011.

Interview

Do not take the first thing the recruiter says he has available for you. Tell them specifics you are looking for and only for them. it may take a while to get what you want. But trust me it is worth it in the end. Do not let them lie to you and tell you well come in and try this job and if you don't like it then you can change it later. Later is at the end of your first contract and you only get 1 time to change your job.

Anonymous Employee in Visalia, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at US Army (Visalia, CA).

Interview

The Army recruiter spoke with my parents since I was under 18yrs old; it seemed like the recruiter was getting interviewed by my parents. He came prepared, he has his 'I love me book' so he dazzled my parents with pictures of all the places he went. Once I enlisted, the Army did a background check.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever committed a felony?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at US Army (Milwaukee, WI) in January 2013.

Interview

After taking the ASVAB the recruiter gave me a list of jobs I was qualified for. After seeing all the options I chose a job that would convert to the civilian sector

Interview Questions

• Did you graduate, when was the last time you used illegal drugs   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at US Army (Kansas City, MO) in September 2013.

Interview

I went to the recruiter and once they made sure i was healthy i was excepted. There is not to many things you have to worry about. You will have to take the ASVAB which is very easy. Anyone should be able to pass. Once you pass that you pick your job and that is that.

25B Interview

Interview

talking to recruiter about your interest in the United states army, then taking ASVAB to see what job you are suited for, then picking a MOS that you won't based of your test scores, then going to MEPS for physical and to sign your contract

Interview Questions

• med history, background history and what you want to do job wises   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mercer, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at US Army (Mercer, PA) in February 2015.

Interview

No interview required just speak to recruiters they usually cab get you taken care of in a matter of days pending a drug test and a couple of other formalities.