US Army Automated Logistics Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

US Army Automated Logistics Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at US Army

1.2

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at US Army (Houston, TX) in May 2010.

Interview

Easy and straight to the point. They showed me what they had to offer me and the many place I could go and I gladly accepted the offer on the spot.

Negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for US Army

Automated Logistics Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at US Army in February 2011.

Interview

You can walk into the Army Recruiting station or the Recruiter can catch you while you're walking past a Recruiting Station. They'll most likely sweet talk you into joining the Army saying how awesome the Army is. They'll introduce all the benefits the Army has to offer (often inflated). They'll set you up with a practice ASVAB test, to see what career path you're most likely be eligible for. Once all the paper work is done after about several weeks or so, they'll send you the local MEPS, where you'll take the real ASVAB, get physical, and talk to career counselor, which is a ALL the process. You pick your MOS. And you're finally in.

Automated Logistics Specialist Interview

Interview

It has to be something you’re interested in. If you’re not into paperwork or dealing with customer service then you would probably stay away from this profession. But, it’s a rewarding profession and you should definitely take advantage and learn what you can and use it for future experiences.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 9+ months. I interviewed at US Army (New York, NY) in February 2011.

Interview

There was no interview process just screening and paperwork to fill out. 2 days of filling out applications, that's about it. I was asked what I was doing currently and are you excited. He started to tell me what he knew about the service and explained what was going to happen.

Interview Questions

• I was asked when can you come by the office.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bridgeport, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at US Army (Bridgeport, CT).

Interview

Go in speak with a recruiter . Asked a great deal of questions . Had a great recruiter that gave me info plus places to research the army as a whole . Took Asvab test and once I passed that and the physical screening I was in .

Interview Questions

• If I had past legal troubles   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at US Army (Tulsa, OK) in August 2013.

Interview

The interview is really just about filling out paperwork and completing a background check so you have to list your last 10 years' life history. Your patience will be tested if you don't like lengthy application processes. You also have to get a physical exam that can feel a bit invasive.

Interview Questions

• Where have you lived/worked/gone to school for the past 10 years   1 Answer