US Army Chemical Operations Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Chemical Operations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at US Army (San Antonio, TX) in April 2013.

Interview

Chemical, biological, radiological, nuclear weapons of mass destruction defense. You will spend many hours preparing to enter a "hot zone" depending on your job. You have to go through basic combat training and advanced individual training. This will probably be in Missouri. Once you are complete with basic training, you are assigned anywhere on the planet.

Interview Questions

• Are you an American citizen?
    Do you have any prior felonies?
    Have you been to college?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for US Army

CHEMICAL OPERATION SPECIALIST Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guaynabo, PR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at US Army (Guaynabo, PR) in May 2012.

Interview

Long Process, went in war time, so it was an easy interview. It was more like a process rather than an interview. Long hours waiting for Medical phase. The Recruiter was very helpful. Long story short is the Army so expect a lot of hurry up and wait. They transport you to where you need to go throughout the process. Ensure you have some college (at least), so they can offer you a higher rank. Your GT Score determine what jobs you can qualify for, so ensure you study and score high.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any traffic tickets?   1 Answer

Chemical Operations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Carson, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at US Army (Fort Carson, CO) in June 2010.

Interview

Go in talk about the Army. Urine test. Background check. Sign contract. Ship out.