US Army Combat Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

US Army Combat Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at US Army

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Ankeny, IA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at US Army (Ankeny, IA) in February 2012.

Interview

Very in depth and lengthy interviewing process. There are drug tests, a sort of IQ Testing, very in depth back ground checks. You must be able to obtain a secret clearance. Everything takes about 10-20 days based on the proficiency of your recruiter. Being honest and keeping your phone on and near you helps speed the process up.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for US Army

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at US Army (Kansas City, MO) in June 2012.

Interview

you have to go in the to the recruiters office and take a test. the test is three hours long going over skill such as math, mechanics, and other areas that will allow the Army to determine what jobs you best qualify for. once you take the test you will go to a processing center where you take a physical exam. once you are fully qualified, you then go over your contract and pick a job you then swear in under oath into the Army.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever taken any illegal or prescription medication.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Ventura, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at US Army (Ventura, CA).

Interview

They asked about my goals and where I wanted to be in the next 3-5 years. They wanted to identify what my short and long time goals were. They wanted to identify how the Army could help me reach my future goal of going to college.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Bragg, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at US Army (Fort Bragg, NC) in February 2009.

Interview

easy and efficient. i accepted the offer and worked at ft bragg and enjoyed my time here. i have a chance to serve and also get to work at a great location. ft bragg is a great base for training and staying ready to deploy. i would recommend the army to all.

Combat Engineer Interview

Interview

There wasn't really an interview process. You talk to a recruiter, take a drug test, and they do a background check to make sure you are eligible.

Anonymous Employee in Killeen, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at US Army (Killeen, TX) in January 2008.

Interview

Talked to a recruiter and signed papers and started.

Interview Questions

• What is the medical history of your father?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation with recruiter

Combat Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at US Army.

Interview

Just walk in and sign up

Anonymous Employee in Killeen, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at US Army (Killeen, TX) in November 2012.

Interview

Went down to meps and talked with recruiter said I wanted to leave as soon as possible 2 weeks later I was on a plane to fort Leonard wood Missouri to start basic combat training

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at US Army (Las Vegas, NV) in December 2013.

Interview

IT was great as long as your not a druggy or ex-convict or dumb as a bag of rocks they have a job for you. I don't know what else to say but apparently its 50-word minimum. That is stupid.

Interview Questions

• Are you convicted criminal? Are you or have you used any drugs? Do you have any injuries or illnesses?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fort Leonard Wood, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at US Army (Fort Leonard Wood, MO) in November 2013.

Interview

15 weeks of intense interview questions and exercises, interviewing personnel were somewhat rude and harsh at times, had to pass a weapons qualification, pt test, and many other tasks until interview was finally concluded and I was finally offered the job.

Interview Questions

• What the hell is wrong with you, maggot?   1 Answer