US Army Combat Medic Interview Questions | Glassdoor

US Army Combat Medic Interview Questions

Interviews at US Army

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at US Army (Colorado Springs, CO) in May 2013.

Interview

The interview process did not take long. It was very simple if you know which military occupational specialty (MOS) or job you want. They can work with you to get what you want and depending on how high your ASVAB score, the better opportunities you will get.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join the Army?   3 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for US Army

Combat Medic Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at US Army.

Interview

Interview process is essentially a month of highly rigorous physical and mental selection. The unit is a highly operational special operations unit where soldiers are expected to thrive in dangerous and high stress situations, and the selection process reflects that.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at US Army (Atlanta, GA) in July 2012.

Interview

The only difficulty is in the testing, if you score well, you can have any job you want, if poorly well, it's a different story. Also their background check is pretty intense even if you were just arrested with no charges filed it can be counted against you and restrict you from a lot of the better jobs.

Interview Questions

• They ask you about citizenship, criminal background and there IS a drug test.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at US Army (San Antonio, TX) in January 2012.

Interview

Very short. Just signed the paperwork and was offered the job. As long as you have a pulse you are hired . It doesn't take much to serve your country

Anonymous Employee in Nampa, ID

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at US Army (Nampa, ID) in March 2014.

Interview

They made sure my GT score and ASVAB Score was high enough and made sure I wasn't a convicted felon. I passed all categories, enlisted, went to Basic Training and AIT, and served 4 years.

Interview Questions

• What career field are you interested in?   1 Answer

Combat Medic Interview

Interview

Talk to a recruiter and be specific on what you want. He will take care of you after that.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Exams and tests

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at US Army (Seattle, WA).

Interview

Talk to a recruiter. If you met the basic requirements of GT score with no felonies you are in after you complete Basic and AIT.

Interview Questions

• Are you sure you are ready to be directly responsible for someones life.   Answer Question

Combat Medic Interview

Interview

Must be healthy, mentally tough, and disciplined. No criminal records, must have high school diploma, citizenship not necessary.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had any shortness of breath, have you smoked marijuana, or have you had a concussion?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I wish I had asked for more, because now I know they can give you a lot more than they say, they just save the best opportunities. Best to enlist in October or November, when the army has the most money.

Combat Medic Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at US Army.

Interview

The interview process is not like any other job. The US Army will delve much deeper into your life, especially if you are seeking a security clearance. You will begin by meeting with a local recruiter. Once you've met with the recruiter, ensured you meet basic requirements, you will be sent to a Military Entrance Processing Site to take an aptitude test. Your job selection will be based on your scores.

Interview Questions

• No specific question, but the overall process is very personal.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. Paid by rank.

Combat Medic Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at US Army.

Interview

Go to the recruiter, enlistment rules change monthly. Had to loose 10 lbs, pass a short physical fitness assessment, a drug test, and an education test. Also had to pass a background check.

Negotiation

Just choose something you will like not what they offer you