US Army Combat Medic Interview Questions | Glassdoor

US Army Combat Medic Interview Questions

Interviews at US Army

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at US Army (Colorado Springs, CO) in May 2013.

Interview

The interview process did not take long. It was very simple if you know which military occupational specialty (MOS) or job you want. They can work with you to get what you want and depending on how high your ASVAB score, the better opportunities you will get.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join the Army?   3 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for US Army

Combat Medic Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at US Army.

Interview

Interview process is essentially a month of highly rigorous physical and mental selection. The unit is a highly operational special operations unit where soldiers are expected to thrive in dangerous and high stress situations, and the selection process reflects that.

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at US Army (San Antonio, TX) in January 2012.

Interview

Very short. Just signed the paperwork and was offered the job. As long as you have a pulse you are hired . It doesn't take much to serve your country

Anonymous Employee in Nampa, ID

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at US Army (Nampa, ID) in March 2014.

Interview

They made sure my GT score and ASVAB Score was high enough and made sure I wasn't a convicted felon. I passed all categories, enlisted, went to Basic Training and AIT, and served 4 years.

Interview Questions

• What career field are you interested in?   1 Answer

Combat Medic Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at US Army.

Interview

Go to the recruiter, enlistment rules change monthly. Had to loose 10 lbs, pass a short physical fitness assessment, a drug test, and an education test. Also had to pass a background check.

Negotiation

Just choose something you will like not what they offer you

Combat Medic Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at US Army.

Interview

The interview process is not like any other job. The US Army will delve much deeper into your life, especially if you are seeking a security clearance. You will begin by meeting with a local recruiter. Once you've met with the recruiter, ensured you meet basic requirements, you will be sent to a Military Entrance Processing Site to take an aptitude test. Your job selection will be based on your scores.

Interview Questions

• No specific question, but the overall process is very personal.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. Paid by rank.

Combat Medic Interview

Interview

Take ASVAB, don't have a criminal record, have a high school diploma, don't say no. Be willing to sign a contract. Be able to write your name. have basic speaking capabilities. Its ok if you are a total idiot, just as long as you keep your mouth shut.

Interview Questions

• Are you a consciencious objector?   1 Answer

Combat Medic Interview

Interview

Very lengthy time consuming and stressful, it starts at the recruiter station where they do a ASAP test to determine your general aptitude, height and weight, physical fitness test criminal back ground check and everything is very detailed and they look at everything

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at US Army (Cleveland, OH) in February 2010.

Interview

There was no interview. It's the army. They will take anyone who isn't a felon and can read (sometimes) and write. If you can run a mile without dying you'll probably be accepted for whatever job they have available.

Negotiation

What job do you want?

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lee, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at US Army (Fort Lee, VA).

Interview

Met the recruiter while I was in High School. Entered into Delayed Entry Program. I was followed around by my recruiter so he check and make sure I was good in school and to take the ASVAB.

Interview Questions

• What do you want to do for the Army?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to get a bonus if I left 12 days after graduating.