US Army Interview Questions in Denver, CO | Glassdoor

1.8

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Meps Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at US Army (Denver, CO) in September 2012.

Interview

Series of HIGH Pressure Medical and interview tests consisting of the ASAVB and numerous medical tests including range of motion and drug screening. Lots of documents to sign. Questions in all areas of your life and knowledge based tests. A completed and through eye exam.

Interview Questions

• overall health, life history, family medical history   1 Answer

Logistics Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at US Army (Denver, CO) in January 2012.

Interview

You show up to MEPS with an idea of what you may want to do while in the military, generally, as soon as you hit basic training you question your decision. There is a guy sitting in a room with a huge pile of paperwork scattered all around the office. The computer seemed to be from the 80's and the desk just as old. He asks you some questions and then you choose your job, get a security clearance and a "thorough examination."

Interview Questions

• What do you want to do for the military?   1 Answer

U S Army Sergeant First Class E7 Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at US Army (Denver, CO) in January 2012.

Interview

The interview process is not hard. you have to take the ASVAB and be physically and legally qualified. As long as you don't have a criminal record (domestic violence, Felony, drug possessions, weapon charges to include juvenile charges), can pass the ASVAB and be height/weight qualified, you will do great

Interview Questions

• Asked about criminal and medical backround   1 Answer

Soldier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at US Army (Denver, CO) in September 2011.

Interview

Straight forward. Recruiter - Want to join the Army? Me - Yes. Recruiter - Good, come in lets talk. Pretty easy from that point. Take the ASVAB test. Go to MEPS. Choose job you qualify for based on ASVAB. Get medical exam. Swear in. Go to Basic Training.

Soldier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at US Army (Denver, CO) in March 2011.

Interview

Medical screening, written tests, and job placement. Over night stay at a hotel with early wake up, crappy chow for breakfast. Then shuttled via bus to MEPs for testing and processing

Interview Questions

• have you ever used illegal drugs   1 Answer