US Army Enlisted Interview Questions | Glassdoor

US Army Enlisted Interview Questions

Updated Apr 21, 2017

1.8

Enlisted Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at US Army.

Interview

At the time, they were in need of new enlistees, so their standards were lower. They tried to get as many people as they can, however the process itself takes time and lots of paper work.

Interview Questions

• Past drug and crime status   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for US Army

Anonymous Employee in Southgate, MI

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at US Army (Southgate, MI) in June 2013.

Interview

You go in and ask to join and the recruiter will tell you every lie in the book to get you to sign a contract. It really is not worth the trouble, please don't join.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a criminal record?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at US Army (Richardson, TX).

Interview

Recruiters jobs are to "low ball" you in every way possible. That is to get you to enlist for the longest term, entering the lowest rank e-1, with no bonuses. But they are experts in never telling you that

Interview Questions

Negotiation

ridiculous

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at US Army (Seattle, WA) in April 2012.

Interview

Specific MOS not available. Certain jobs and military occuaptional specialties are starting to be eliminated at the military begins to do more with less troops. Military recruiters are starting to be more specific in who they are trying to recruit according to thier test scores.

Interview Questions

• Background Investigations to include interview questions   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Auburn, ME

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at US Army (Auburn, ME) in June 2011.

Interview

Met with a US Army recruiter at a recruiting station, and filled out an extensive application, received abackground check and drug screen. Pass an initial physical assessment. No actual interview is required. You do perform an initial skills test call the ASVAB, which does have a minimum requirement, but in practice is very easy.

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at US Army (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2011.

Interview

Not really an interview you have to take an ASVAB than you will be told what positions your qualified for. Ensure you do your research what MOS you want don't let the recruiter lie to you. They are notorious for lying it's their job to get numbers.

Interview Questions

• You have to take an ASVAB than pass Basic and Advanced Individual Training   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Medford, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at US Army (Medford, OR) in March 2011.

Interview

No interview, but lots of tests. Recruiter calls, asks if you'd like to come in and discuss joining the Army. If you say yes, you go into the office where the recruiter regales you with tales of glory and appeals to your honor and patriotism. They show you a list of jobs you may be interested in and try to get you to sign on the dotted line.

Interview Questions

• Would you like to join the Army?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Deland, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at US Army (Deland, FL) in September 2009.

Interview

As long as your qualified and meet the height and weight restrictions the us army is a great place to begin serving your country. the interview process is fairly cut and dry as we are an all volunteer force

Interview Questions

• meeting all of the qualifications can be difficult for those with questionable moral backgrounds   Answer Question

Enlisted Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at US Army in May 2007.

Interview

Walked in to the recruiting office and said I want to leave as soon as possible. The next day I went to MEPS and took the ASVAB, a drug test, a physical. The day after that I went and had my interview for the background criminal investigation and picked out my job. Two days later I was on a plane to Fort Knox, Kentucky for basic training.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any tattoo's?   1 Answer
    • Do you have a criminal record?   1 Answer

Enlisted Interview

Anonymous Employee in Puerto Rico (Chile)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at US Army (Puerto Rico (Chile)).

Interview

no interview, just take the entrance test, medical evaluation, drug test, and find what are the needs of the Army. Your placement depends on the test results. Ensure to have with you any college transcript and provide a copy to the recruiter for you to qualify for more rank.