US Army Interview Questions in Fort Bragg, NC | Glassdoor

2.6

17 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Instructor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Bragg, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at US Army (Fort Bragg, NC) in April 2014.

Interview

Interviewers were polite and very professional.

Interview Questions

• All questions were up front, quite straight forward and there didn't seem to be a hidden agenda. Very professional.   Answer Question

First Sergeant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Bragg, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at US Army (Fort Bragg, NC) in November 2013.

Interview

in-dept converastions about military career; long/short terms goals; questions about family;questions about past military positions; questions about deployments; questions about past supervisors; future military intent; physical assesment; questions about past assignments;

Human Resources Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Bragg, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at US Army (Fort Bragg, NC) in January 2013.

Interview

US Army Schooling and Basic Army Training Active Duty/ Reserve Time.

Interview Questions

• In my Male Mechanical Field I get questioned more than the men do in all interviews.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Contract ended with three different companys.

US Army E5 Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Bragg, NC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at US Army (Fort Bragg, NC) in January 2013.

Interview

Need to study to get promoted , they will ask a bunch of manual questions , If you don't know an answer , you just need to show that you know how to find it.

E5 - Army - Sergeant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Bragg, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at US Army (Fort Bragg, NC) in December 2012.

Interview

I told my supervisor that I was ready for more responsibility and wanted to get promoted to further my skill set and transfer my skills to others so they could one day get promoted as well

Interview Questions

• do you think your ready for this jobs responsibilities   1 Answer

US Army Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Bragg, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at US Army (Fort Bragg, NC) in May 2012.

Interview

There is know interview Process. In the military you get promoted by time and grade. The promotion process is used in the military. There is know interview Process. In the military you get promoted by time and grade. The promotion process is used in the military.

Mortarman Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Bragg, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at US Army (Fort Bragg, NC) in April 2012.

Interview

In briefing with the LT. and sit down five minutes to prove capable to work there. It was to ensure I would meet the IQ and physical fitness needed to work in this area. I would gladly have this interview again. It was odd that a LT, and not an NCO was the interviewer. In a normal unit the summer help do not pick out the men applying for jobs.

Interview Questions

• How was your PT score. How is your driving. How many years do you have left. Where do you see yourself going in your career, and when is your next scheduled promotion? How can you benefit the unit with your current skills. What if any schools would you like to attend and move in progression?   1 Answer

Special Forces Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Bragg, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at US Army (Fort Bragg, NC) in December 2011.

Interview

A two week selection that tested your mental and physical abilities. Based on how well you meet their target, is your corresponding chance to be selected to further the training. Heavy weights carried miles, problem solving abilities, work capacity, physical fitness and IQ are all a part of the testing

Interview Questions

• A local village leader needs water, but in order to restore the water you must cut off another village's water. What would you do in the circumstance?   Answer Question

O3 - Army - Captain Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Bragg, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a year or more. I interviewed at US Army (Fort Bragg, NC) in November 2011.

Interview

You will be fully evaluated, which will test you in every way possible. Your character will be highly scrutinized and evaluated. Your physical fitness and capacity will be highly scrutinized and evaluated. Your mental fitness and capacity will be highly scrutinized and evaluated. Your emotional strength and resilience will be highly scrutinized and evaluated.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to serve your country in this capacity?   1 Answer

Fort Bragg Radio Trunk Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Bragg, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at US Army (Fort Bragg, NC) in May 2011.

Interview

After applying, I was scheduled for a telephone interview. When I put the call code in, no one was on the other line at the appointed time. I finally got in touch with the interviewer and was informed by her that she had forgotten about the interview and suggested that we just "knock out the interview" without the other interview panel members. Very unprofessional...

Interview Questions

• Too many, because the interviewer was unfamiliar and unprepared for the interview.   Answer Question