US Army Interview Questions in Georgia | Glassdoor

Updated May 16, 2017

2.3

Tanker Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at US Army (Columbus, GA).

Interview

You meet with the recruiter and schedule a testing date. Once you pass background and Assessment test the recruiter speaks with you about what field you are interested in.

Executive Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Benning, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at US Army (Fort Benning, GA).

Interview

Asked when I was available, asked if I wanted the job, and asked me to describe my previous jobs in the Army. The General then also asked me what I thought about what was going on in Iraq at the current time and asked me if I knew about anything that his specific unit was doing.

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at US Army (Augusta, GA).

Interview

Very straightforward. Basic information, not too long. Good overall. Basically nothing bad to say about it. Interviewed by the Chiefs of the department, for about 30 minutes. Touch on years of experience and family life. How do I work with others

US Army Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Athens, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at US Army (Athens, GA).

Interview

I interviewed for ROTC and went through the program in order to become an officer. The process for a ROTC scholarship is quite extensive and it required a phone interview as well as an in-person interview with the Lieutenant Colonel in charge of the program. Upon completing the face to face interview I had to wait approximately four weeks for the program to make its decision.

Interview Questions

• What is your definition of leadership?   1 Answer

Wheeled Vehicle Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dalton, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at US Army (Dalton, GA).

Interview

Essentially a background check, physical test and exam, and intelligence test. It's all very easy. It is harder to fail the requirements than meet them these days. As long as you are not to much over weight and brain dead you'll make it in.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever done any drugs   1 Answer

Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Benning, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at US Army (Fort Benning, GA).

Interview

Basic training, ranger school, airborne, jrtc, 5c deployments, boards, oers, OT test, field time with the boys, pt every morning, lifting weights, drinking beers, chasing girls....basically being a man and the baddest thing on the planet

Officer Candidate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newnan, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at US Army (Newnan, GA).

Interview

I walked into a recruiter's office and asked about the officer candidate program since I already had a college degree. We talked for a while, went to a Military Entrance Processing Station to input my data, and did a physical fitness test to qualify for the Officer Candidate School (OCS). After getting all the paperwork filled out and medical testing complete, I waited about a month for my ship date. At that point I was taken to a hotel to spend the night and ship out to Basic Training in the morning.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a four year college degree?   1 Answer
    • Have you ever been convicted of anything other than a traffic violation?   1 Answer
    • Have you ever done drugs?   1 Answer

25 N Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at US Army (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

lol, "Hey guy, do you want to jump out of planes, live in a hole, and carry heavy stuff on your back?" Me: "Sure sounds like fun." I was hired 3 days later.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever used any illegal drugs? Have you ever been arrested, or committed any federal crimes? Are you telling the truth? Do you swear? Why does your credit suck, do you have a payment plan? Ok, good your in.   1 Answer

Retirement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at US Army (Augusta, GA) in September 2015.

Interview

This has been stressful, but eventful and isn't going to do anything for the people that are involved in retirement processes. You must be willing to make the impact and changes to transition, but that isn't always easy. Take advantage of the training and certification processes that will help you be more successful in the transition process.

88H Cargo Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at US Army (Columbus, GA).

Interview

ASVAB, a test on basic math and english, Physcial test, a physcial fitness test and a drug test. They ask you what type of job you want , and then tell you what job you are able to have.