US Army Interview Questions in Germany | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 10, 2017

2.0

17 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

NCOIC Interview

Interview

see the recruiter, take asvab chose a job and go to training then wait to get assigned to a unit, then do your job and make rank, its easy service you just have to be willing to do the work

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with leadership?   1 Answer

Logistics Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at US Army.

Interview

Medical screening, clearances, background checks. Have to go through a physical exam and take a test known as the ASVAB which tests mathematics, composition, mechanics and other related subjects. The process was very easy, there is however a lot of paperwork that must be filled out and you have to pass the Army physical fitness test that for some people could be very difficult.

94s Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at US Army.

Interview

not much of an interview. they dont lie but they omit many things about what you will experience. i recommend talking to someone who has served. they told me it would be like college. maybe now it is but the army is easier than it ever was soldiers are coddled so it should be way easier.

Negotiation

not much iraq was going on

O6 - Army - Colonel Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stuttgart (Germany)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at US Army (Stuttgart (Germany)) in March 2014.

Interview

Very few times that interviews are required, unless you are seeking a specific position. When an interview is required, it is mostly based on qualifications, but can be "who you know" driven. The interview will normally start with a branch/career manager, before an interview with the unit you are seeking the job.

Interview Questions

• Questions were very specific about your experience, and how you could be a benefit in the position.   Answer Question

Commanding Officer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at US Army.

Interview

NONE - its still harder to join the Army as an enlisted member than going to college and the vast majority of Americans cannot even meet the minimum qualification to join regardless of education (criminal record, body weight, etc)

Interview Questions

• If attempting to be an officer:   1 Answer

Combat Arms Interview

Interview

Takes anywhere from a week to a month depending on your background and what job you are trying to do

Interview Questions

• The drugs question a lot of people lie till they have to pee in a cup   Answer Question

Negotiation

No entry level

US Army Officer Interview

Interview

There no interview process 99.9% of the time. You show up, and the unit leadership will put you in an open slot. If there are no open slots, you just work in a "staff" position and do busy work, wasting away taxpayer's money.

Interview Questions

• Do you want to be a platoon leader/company commander?   1 Answer

Army Soldier Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at US Army.

Interview

Recruiting Station and MEPS

Interview Questions

• Have your ever been in jail or prison?   1 Answer

Line Cook Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at US Army in December 2012.

Interview

Job fair type environment, must network in order to get information about job fairs, manager did interview. The manager seemed overwhelmed while doing interview he seemed professional but not professional at all. He only dress the part of a professional, but is a wolf in sheep's clothing

Interview Questions

• Is there something you are not telling us about that happened in the past.   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation, offer was made and accepted

Chief, Commander's Initiatives Group Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kaiserslautern (Germany)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at US Army (Kaiserslautern (Germany)) in September 2012.

Interview

It is a nominative position and normally requires certain educational qualifications. Once you have been screened for necessary pre-requisites, you are normally recommended by a current or recent supervisor. If you are selected to interview, you meet with the senior leader one on one to discuss performance expectations and determine compatibility.

Interview Questions

• How are national strategic documents important to our echelon and how do we best translate that into actionable guidance and vision?   1 Answer