US Army Human Resources Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

US Army Human Resources Specialist Interview Questions

Updated Feb 11, 2017

2.0

Human Resources Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at US Army.

Interview

Just took an ASVAB test to generate jobs in the army. Then signed a contract to join the Army. I then waited for my ship out date to go to Basic Training. After completion of Basic Training, I went to Advanced Individual Training.

Interview Questions

• Asked what I wanted in life and to see if I wanted to make a difference in the world. They also asked about my personality and schooling I had.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for US Army

Human Resources Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at US Army.

Interview

Walked into a recruiters office and asked questions, found to be initially qualified based on education and no criminal background. Took an initial test to determine what type of occupation specialty I would have and given advice on improving physical fitness.

Interview Questions

• They will ask about felonies, if you have a diploma or GED, and drivers license.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Junction City, KS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at US Army (Junction City, KS) in May 2015.

Interview

a panel of 5 people and 40 questions. each person asked an even amount of questions. some asked character questions, some asked about work ethic. The interview lasted about two hours, it consisted of interview questions and a tour of the area.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at US Army (Atlanta, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

Awesome. Very easy. The process did not take that long and it was something that was very easy. I would just look at the company that you are going to and that will help you a lot.

Anonymous Employee in Newport News, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at US Army (Newport News, VA) in May 2014.

Interview

the recruiter will review your resume, and gauge whether you fit the requirements of the company. Be prepared to discuss your background, education and experience; you will be required to provide and detail relevant information about your professional past. A time that is mutually acceptable by both parties may be set for the next stage.

Interview Questions

• What makes you qualified for this position ?   1 Answer

Human Resource Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at US Army (Sacramento, CA).

Interview

Go to an army recruiter and you will have to fill out a lot of paperwork. You will need to take a physical fitness test, a medical exam, and the AZVAB. You will pick a job in which your AZVAB score says you are qualified for and then you will head to basic training.

Interview Questions

• There weren't any difficult questions they asked me prior to joining the Army. I didn't have any skeletons in the closet, but for some people it might be.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There wasn't a negotiation phase.

Human Resources Specialist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at US Army.

Interview

Not much of interview process. You talk to the recruiter and then you go to MEPS to start Basic.

Negotiation

There isnt one

Human Resources Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at US Army.

Interview

Interview questions are focused primarily on your ability to multi-task, prioritize work load, complete quality work in a timely manner under stress, and with short suspense dates. You must be physically fit and pass the Army Physical Fitness Test to standard.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time your patience was tested when dealing with a senior officer/NCO and how did you handle it.   1 Answer

Human Resources Specialist Interview

Interview

There is no interview for this job. The Army will take you if they need people for this position. Your recruiter will tell you all the lies in the world to get you to enlist when demand is high. The benefits are still great and it is a good experience to join

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at US Army (Houston, TX) in October 2013.

Interview

You go to the recruiter, do a drug test and test out your knowledge. If you get the specific score, then you get the job. I guess they do a small interview on you to find out if you're qualified enough for the military, but most people can join. You just have to be fit with no charges.