US Army Human Resources Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

US Army Human Resources Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at US Army

1.9

Anonymous Employee in Livermore, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at US Army (Livermore, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Really easy, just worked on pulling up my background check and medical history. After that, they used my ASVAB, score to pull up a list. I ended up choosing 42A from a list of qualified positions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for US Army

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at US Army (Orlando, FL) in October 2015.

Interview

You meet with your local recruiter who then has you get prepared for the ASVAB test which is a test similar to a SAT Test, once you have taken the test and scored at least the minimum your recruiter will then show which jobs are available based on your ASVAB scores. Once you have selected a MOS(Job title) you will be put on the delayed entry program which gives a few months to get prepared to ship out to basic training. Meanwhile you will be going to the recruiters office weekly to train physically and do computer modules at home to get familiar to the military.

Interview Questions

• What job field would you be interested in?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at US Army (Charlotte, NC) in November 2012.

Interview

I went to a recruiter and took the ASVAB my scores indicated that I was qualified for my current job I went to MEPS to have my physical exams I was checked for my vision, hearing, and body movements once that process was over I signed my contract and went to basic training at Fort Jacskon

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at US Army (Atlanta, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

Awesome. Very easy. The process did not take that long and it was something that was very easy. I would just look at the company that you are going to and that will help you a lot.

Human Resources Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at US Army.

Interview

Just took an ASVAB test to generate jobs in the army. Then signed a contract to join the Army. I then waited for my ship out date to go to Basic Training. After completion of Basic Training, I went to Advanced Individual Training.

Interview Questions

• Asked what I wanted in life and to see if I wanted to make a difference in the world. They also asked about my personality and schooling I had.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at US Army (New York, NY) in March 2012.

Interview

There are multiple stages in the process when you enlist in the military. I was asked several questions to determine if the military was the best fit for me & the United States Army.

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at US Army (San Antonio, TX) in March 2013.

Interview

To be offered the job i had to take an ASVAB test to determine what categories would be open for me. From those results I was able to pick a field that would allow for easy transition and job security.

Interview Questions

• Are you ready to serve and die for you country if need be?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at US Army (Houston, TX) in October 2013.

Interview

You go to the recruiter, do a drug test and test out your knowledge. If you get the specific score, then you get the job. I guess they do a small interview on you to find out if you're qualified enough for the military, but most people can join. You just have to be fit with no charges.

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at US Army (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Aptitude test, urinalysis, physical exam and screening, and then interview and background and credit check. The aptitude test takes about one forth of the day, the urinalysis takes a few minutes, the physical exam is extensive and intensive screening for disqualifying factors

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to give up some liberties to serve your country   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at US Army (Las Vegas, NV) in January 2013.

Interview

Depend on your personality and metal well being, if you fail physical and mental test. you are not getting in the military of any branch. The recruiter will interview view by asking who, what, where, when, why, and how basic question. There is no wrong answers, but answer it with confident.