US Army IT Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

US Army IT Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at US Army

1.5

Anonymous Employee in Annville, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at US Army (Annville, PA) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview was short I had the opportunity to do it in person or over the phone. They asked questions relevant to the position and it was not too difficult.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for US Army

IT Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at US Army.

Interview

Just go to a recruiter and tell him that you want to reenlist that's it. You take the ASVAB test and pass it and you are in. Make sure the recruiter pay pick you up or pay for the gas. Also, stay at the hotel before you sign in.

IT Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at US Army.

Interview

Interview was easy and quick. Phone call from a hiring manager, and then in-house interview with the same hiring manager. She then introduced me to the entire department and walked me around the floor. She also asked me which office I'd like, that she can go ahead and prep it for my onboarding.

The longest part was waiting for clearance and actual offer. Took about 4 months.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at US Army (Richmond, VA) in February 2015.

Interview

Was told that id get benefits like school and what not but not that i had to finish a certain time before i could have them or that they can still make you work and take your pay for even the minor of offenses at work just overall lies and wasn't worth it

Interview Questions

• What is your highest education level?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Anniston, AL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at US Army (Anniston, AL) in November 2014.

Interview

Fairly Easy, spoke with a recruiter, took the ASVAB, Loss the required amount of weight, completed Basic Combat Training, completed Advanced Individual Training. After which I was given my permanent duty station and required to report.

Interview Questions

• Questions depended on family size, home of record and health   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at US Army (Long Beach, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

There isn't one. You tell them what you want to do and you sign up! Depending on your test score, you may be able to pick your job if it is available. It is important to do your homework before. If you know what you want, stick to it and don't let the recruiters tell you different.

Interview Questions

• DO you want to be in the Army?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at US Army (Washington, DC).

Interview

Initial phone screen followed by a board interview consisting of 4-5 individuals (peers, and bosses). It was surprisingly non-technical considering the position, however, this varies widely from organization to organization within the Army.

Interview Questions

• What is the CIA triad of cyber security, and describe the meaning of each.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at US Army (Orlando, FL).

Interview

The hardest part in getting this position was holding out until the job was available. Every recruiter wants to fill the vacancies they have for cooks, infantry, and mechanics. If you go this way then try to remember what you want as your talking with recruiter.

Interview Questions

• All the questions they ask are pretty standard. The hardest part of the whole process is adjusting to the time between each part.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rhinelander, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at US Army (Rhinelander, WI) in December 2012.

Interview

One on one interview, background check, drug test, ASVAB test, PT test, 3 separate interviewers, this is really ridiculous. 30 words to describe the interview process. This is not productive.

IT Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at US Army in January 2011.

Interview

There was no interview process. You just sign up, there is a background check along with a drug test and a physical. There is also some exercise that is required prior to basic training.