US Army Infantry Interview Questions | Glassdoor

US Army Infantry Interview Questions

Interviews at US Army

1.1

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at US Army (Austin, TX) in June 2012.

Interview

go to the recruiter office and your hired. you must pass a background check and take the asvab test which test basic knowledge math, technical, reading comprehension, science ect. must be in good physical condition and ability to cope with stress and be able to take orders even if it doent make sense.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for US Army

Infantry Interview

Interview

There really isn't an interview process other than just meeting with the recruiter. The recruiter pretty much tells you all of the different jobs and options that the Army has to offer.

Interview Questions

• They always asked about past history because they would find out regardless. The always pull your credit report as well as your police report.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Fort Dix, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at US Army (Fort Dix, NJ).

Interview

There was no interview. You just have to meet with a recruiter and they do all the work. Then simply go through the structured process at MEPS. That is all.

Interview Questions

• Did you ever take illegal drugs?   1 Answer

Infantry Interview

Interview

Other than filling out some paperwork and being 18 years old. There is not much of a hiring process other than passing basic training and you AIT. To advance pass the pay grade of E-4 you will have to pass a promotion board though.

Infantry Interview

Interview

There is no process. Just take the required test and tell the recruiter you want in, they will get you in. This block has a word minimum, so I am just going to type in a few more words until I hit the minimum so that I can use the full features of this site.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Killingly Center, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at US Army (Killingly Center, CT).

Interview

a lot of paper work to fill out. then you hacve testing to complete. next is a physical and oath swearing. you then have jhob selection and off to basic training

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at US Army (Miami, FL).

Interview

It depends on test score and the need of the Army

Interview Questions

• It depends on the position you are applying for.   1 Answer

Negotiation

basic salary depends on years and experience

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at US Army (Oklahoma City, OK) in July 2009.

Interview

Joining the army is as easy as going to the recruiter. Just remember not to believe all the awesome stuff they say you will be doing because 99% of the time, you wont be doing it.

Infantry Interview

Interview

walk in to recruiting station

Interview Questions

Negotiation

easy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseville, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at US Army (Roseville, MN) in June 2012.

Interview

There is not really an interview process, you fill out an enormous packet of information for a background check, medical history check, things of that sort, but they don't even take the time to actually do a background check nor peek into your medical history so it doesn't even matter, not to mention your recruiters will tell you to lie your way through the process.

Interview Questions

• They will ask you about your whole past but non of it matters   Answer Question