US Army Intelligence Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

US Army Intelligence Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Mar 16, 2017

1.8

Intelligence Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at US Army.

Interview

Visited with Army Recruiter. The recruiter then took me to MEPS for testing including the ASVAB, physical exam, finger printing and swearing in. They provided lodging, transportation and meals for the trip to MEPS. When MEPS was complete I was provided a plane ticket to the Basic Combat Training location.

Interview Questions

• Credit was reviewed and they asked if I had a criminal record.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for US Army

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at US Army (San Diego, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

No real effort it was a walk in the park. Never had a problem and didn't have any problems. I could answer any and all question. I would do it all over again and I would tell all my friends to at least try it just do have a great adventure I like did while an airborne paratrooper.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to jump? I said yes I wanted to be airborne and I did what I wanted to do and it was great.   1 Answer

Intelligence Analyst Interview

Interview

You got the military entry processing station and conduct physcials and medical reviews after wards you have to pass a security clearance uin order to get the job, i also do not like that the glassdoor site is forcing me to do this.

Interview Questions

• there is no questions if you pass the tests your in thanks for making me type this.   Answer Question

Intelligence Analyst Interview

Interview

There is a basic drug tests, an extensive background investigation and it is required that you score high on your ASVAB. The "hiring" process is the same for every job in the Army. You will need to contact a recruiter, take some preliminary tests and discuss what you want out of the Army.

Interview Questions

• The biggest thing that stops most people is the denial of a clearance.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at US Army (Greenville, NC) in May 2013.

Interview

Short interview, the primary focus was on what my needs were. More of a screening than an interview. The overall theme of the interview was an exploration of opportunities in the army, and finding a fit between the opportunities and my skill sets.

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at US Army (Saint Louis, MO) in January 2013.

Interview

Walked into recruiting office. Expressed interest in joining military. Went over possible jobs available. After a review of my qualifications was told either some sort of crazy nuclear stuff or intelligence. Being an aficionado of spy movies, that sounded good to me...I was never cast in a James Bond sort of role while actually in the military, but it was still a good experience. I digress...I, I signed the paper. Had a college degree and was a collegiate athlete with no criminal background and high ASVAB scores, made this pretty simple.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a criminal record, could you be eligible for a Top Secret Clearance?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fort Leonard Wd, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at US Army (Fort Leonard Wd, MO).

Interview

Pass the ASVAB, pass the PT test, pass the drug test, and pass the clearance investigation.

Negotiation

None, I signed the papers and in few months off I went to BT

Anonymous Employee in Warwick, RI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at US Army (Warwick, RI) in May 2012.

Interview

There really was no interview process. I just went into the recruiters office to join the service. All I had to do was take the ASVAB and meet physical weight and fitness requirements. It is too easy!

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at US Army (Wichita, KS) in January 2012.

Interview

The Army recruiter asked many questions regarding my life, career goals, and background. I volunteered to take a 3 hour standardized test to determine which jobs I could get. I went to the Military Entrance Processing center for a physical examination, administrative screening, and to lock-in the job which I had selected and sign a contract.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever been convicted of a felony?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate which job I wanted, along with training dates and locations, and a bonus.

Anonymous Employee in Chesterfield, MO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at US Army (Chesterfield, MO) in January 2012.

Interview

It's straight to the point. A lot of questions about foreign languages a lot of questions about your past experiences in military and personal life. Asked a lot of questions about travels with military and personal traveling.