US Army Intelligence Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

US Army Intelligence Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at US Army

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Warwick, RI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at US Army (Warwick, RI) in May 2012.

Interview

There really was no interview process. I just went into the recruiters office to join the service. All I had to do was take the ASVAB and meet physical weight and fitness requirements. It is too easy!

Other Interview Reviews for US Army

Anonymous Employee in Chesterfield, MO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at US Army (Chesterfield, MO) in January 2012.

Interview

It's straight to the point. A lot of questions about foreign languages a lot of questions about your past experiences in military and personal life. Asked a lot of questions about travels with military and personal traveling.

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at US Army (Wichita, KS) in January 2012.

Interview

The Army recruiter asked many questions regarding my life, career goals, and background. I volunteered to take a 3 hour standardized test to determine which jobs I could get. I went to the Military Entrance Processing center for a physical examination, administrative screening, and to lock-in the job which I had selected and sign a contract.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever been convicted of a felony?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate which job I wanted, along with training dates and locations, and a bonus.

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at US Army (Greenville, NC) in May 2013.

Interview

Short interview, the primary focus was on what my needs were. More of a screening than an interview. The overall theme of the interview was an exploration of opportunities in the army, and finding a fit between the opportunities and my skill sets.

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at US Army (Saint Louis, MO) in January 2013.

Interview

Walked into recruiting office. Expressed interest in joining military. Went over possible jobs available. After a review of my qualifications was told either some sort of crazy nuclear stuff or intelligence. Being an aficionado of spy movies, that sounded good to me...I was never cast in a James Bond sort of role while actually in the military, but it was still a good experience. I digress...I, I signed the paper. Had a college degree and was a collegiate athlete with no criminal background and high ASVAB scores, made this pretty simple.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a criminal record, could you be eligible for a Top Secret Clearance?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at US Army (Columbia, MD) in June 2015.

Interview

Go to recruiter and sign up for the military. The go to basic training and AIT. Once at your duty station start working as an intel analyst only if you have an intelligence MOS.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work long and random shifts?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at US Army (Atlanta, GA) in March 2013.

Interview

The interview process consists of contacting a recruiter, going through the vetting process, and a medical exam at MEPS. If you don't have any felonies and you are somewhat close to being physically fit, you are good to go.

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at US Army (Salt Lake City, UT).

Interview

It was really easy. Be sure to have some military knowledge prior to going. Be sure to know what job (MOS) you are looking into. Also, the recruiters do not ask a lot of questions.

Intelligence Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at US Army.

Interview

Got a pulse? Congrats. You'll also undergo a background check. It is super easy you'll see a recruiter, sign some paperwork, and they will ship you right off to boot camp. Good luck to anyone that is interested, it is not an easy road.

Intelligence Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at US Army.

Interview

You sign up through a recruiter, take a few tests, at the time it was the ASVAB plus two additional tests and then you see what you qualify for among a plethora of jobs.