US Army Interview Questions | Glassdoor

US Army Interview Questions

Updated Apr 7, 2017

2.2

MACH Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at US Army.

Interview

it was very professional I enjoyed the questions it was a friendly environment. I would recommend this job. I look forward to working with this company in the future. they also offer schooling after 6 months

Interviewer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at US Army (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

I was first approached at school and that is where I took the ASVAB. Then I was contacted by a recruiter right after where we shortly started the process.

Interview Questions

• How old I was?
      What were my interest?
      1 Answer

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at US Army (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

My resume was sent to a recruiter. A two weeks later I received an email from the recruiter to schedule a time for a phone screening. After the phone screening two days late I received and email from recruiter to schedule a phone interview with a operation's manager. After that interview, I received an email scheduling another phone interview with another operation's manager. My process lasted about four weeks.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions were asked. Fairly easy questions   Answer Question

E4 - Army - Specialist/Corporal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ogden, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at US Army (Ogden, UT).

Interview

Don't listen to the lies recruiters tell you fight for what you want as a job. You don't want to get stuck in a job you don't enjoy. Don't lie either they will find out.

Interview Questions

• Are you prepared for a pt test   1 Answer

Windows Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at US Army (Seattle, WA) in April 2016.

Interview

It was a telephone interview from an Amazon recruiter in Texas. She specialized in Windows recruiting. IF you did not have a Windows background then there wasn't much she could do. I received her name from a friend so I approached her via email. Send a resume and a cover letter. She got back to me in less than 24 hours so I was pleased with that. She was very professional and honest about my chances at getting a call back.

Interview Questions

• How much experience I had with Windows Server, PowerShell, DNS, and load-balancing.   Answer Question

Research Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at US Army (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview was nice and comfortable. I enjoyed it. Very informative. However, they will still interview you even if you do not exactly fit the job description. This hurt me when actually getting an offer for a second round interview. I am not sure how the second round interview is (sorry).

Interview Questions

• I am a chemical engineer, so they asked me, "Are you interested in more of the chemistry, or more of the engineering?"   Answer Question

Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Benning, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at US Army (Fort Benning, GA).

Interview

Basic training, ranger school, airborne, jrtc, 5c deployments, boards, oers, OT test, field time with the boys, pt every morning, lifting weights, drinking beers, chasing girls....basically being a man and the baddest thing on the planet

Assistant Inspector General Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fayetteville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at US Army (Fayetteville, NC) in December 2015.

Interview

The interview consisted of a 3 person panel of questions and answers. My resume was under review and a back round check was conducted prior to interview. The questions was based on experience and scenarios. I believe I did very well on the interview.

Interview Questions

• How would assist a spouse in anon-support case   1 Answer

DSHS Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at US Army (Tacoma, WA) in September 2015.

Interview

There was 3 People on a panel asking question about the Job that I was interview for. I thought the question were very good but I wish that could have look at me for the job.

Interview Questions

• do you feel like you can do the Job?   1 Answer

Mp Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at US Army.

Interview

Met with recruiter on options. Then i was scheduled for the ASVAB test. Once complete, was processed at the MEPS station before basic training. Push-up, Sit-Up, 2 mile run timed event before becoming a Soldier.