US Army Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.1

1,574 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Unit Supply Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hightstown, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at US Army (Hightstown, NJ).

Interview

Like all soldiers, I talked to the recruiter. After the recruiter decided that I met the mental requirements for entering the Army, he sent me to the medical department for a physical exam.

Senior NCO Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at US Army.

Interview

Intense and unfair very judgmental but if this is what you want to do then you have to go through it. I recommend that everyone should at least serve 1 term in order to fully see what its like to serve this country

Interview Questions

• Medical issues, crime record. Judges you on many different levels   1 Answer

Soldier Interview

Interview

There was numerous questions at the recruiters office, but everyone is different. Disclose all of your information(thats means be honest) on the worksheets and you will be fine. They will find out everything you try to hide. Thats what we do.

Interview Questions

• How many tattoos do you have?   1 Answer

Band Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at US Army (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

You will be tested on general knowledge, given a physical to ensure fitness. Band candidates are given an audition for conducting or playing. Conductors submit video of their experience, and musicians submit recordings of their playing. Successful candidates are invited to a screened audition to perform excerpts or given a chance to conduct. The unit makes their recommendations to the commander. Winners of this process are then sent to basic training or officer candidate school. Personality, appearance and willingness to serve are important in the process.

Interview Questions

• If called to serve overseas, would you agree to go.   1 Answer

Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at US Army (Omaha, NE).

Interview

See the recruiter for you Military career options at your local recruiting station.
    Take a test on all your basic knowledge.
    Take a drug test.
    Receive a physical screening.
    Conduct Army Basic Training.
    Further you career training though Advanced Individual Training.

Interview Questions

• What would you like to do for your country.   1 Answer

Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at US Army (Kansas City, MO).

Interview

When I went into the recruiters office, I already had a college degree and I knew I wanted to be an officer. On of the steps is a panel interview. There are 3 military members that sit in front of you and ask questions.

Interview Questions

• If your Soldiers needed supplies, what would you do to get them? What if the Army couldn't issue them to you?   Answer Question
    • Why did you choose the Army?   Answer Question

Interview

It has to be something you’re interested in. If you’re not into paperwork or dealing with customer service then you would probably stay away from this profession. But, it’s a rewarding profession and you should definitely take advantage and learn what you can and use it for future experiences.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at US Army (Buffalo, NY).

Interview

No real interview, but you have to go through a recruiter. You had to know what you were looking for so they did not pull anything over on you. It can be a fast process or take a while.

Intelligence Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at US Army (Salt Lake City, UT).

Interview

It was really easy. Be sure to have some military knowledge prior to going. Be sure to know what job (MOS) you are looking into. Also, the recruiters do not ask a lot of questions.

13b Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at US Army (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

Said sign me up and they handed me paperwork and I wasn't off to job training five days later. All you need is your family background info and your own and then fill out packet and take ASVAB