US Army Operations Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 12, 2017

2.3

77 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

UAV Operator Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at US Army.

Interview

Took a test called the ASVAB and scored a 120 GT score. Then the recruiter pulled up a list of available jobs for that score. Then once I picked the job I wanted, the paperwork was started.

UAV Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlottesville, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at US Army (Charlottesville, VA).

Interview

Basically go through a lot of questions and backround checks, Tons of medical scanning. Physical condition analysis. Multiple trips to and from the office. Overall a decent experience. Be warned, It's not for everyone.

Interview Questions

• Do you like playing videogames?   1 Answer

Operations Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Homestead, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at US Army (Homestead, FL).

Interview

3 panel interview. Two officers and one civilian. The process was normal and it's start on time and lasted less than one hour. I didn't get the job, but I was please the face that they took the time to let me know I wasn't the best candidate that position.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at US Army.

Interview

A recruiter will ask for proof of High School graduation or proof of earning a General Education GED. They'd ask if you have ever been convicted of a felony or a criminal domestic violence charge. If past the initial part of screening the recruiter will look up available jobs and try to assist you in picking a job that is aligned with the military test you must take. The job choice is yours in the end; and chosen with a career counsel at the Military Entry Processing (MEPs) center.

Joint Nodal Network Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at US Army (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Checks for Behavioral and physical limitations, drug and alcohol screenings as well as mental aptitude and problem solving skills.
    Continuations of firearms ability and physical stamina and cardiovascular health and ability to follow written and verbal directions.

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at US Army (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

My resume was sent to a recruiter. A two weeks later I received an email from the recruiter to schedule a time for a phone screening. After the phone screening two days late I received and email from recruiter to schedule a phone interview with a operation's manager. After that interview, I received an email scheduling another phone interview with another operation's manager. My process lasted about four weeks.

Heavy Equipment Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Longview, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at US Army (Longview, WA).

Interview

sit down and spill your skeletons out, and be honest about your past. the recruiter will only help you to get the job you want, but if you lie it can only further the process of getting in the Army.

Chemical Operations Specialist (74D) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at US Army (Houston, TX).

Interview

You speak to a recruiter who will always be willing to help. They are there purposely to help recruit you into the Army. Be sure to tell them about your educational and career goals for them to beat help you. Your career options depend on your ASVAB score.

Special Operations Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at US Army.

Interview

Long process physical and mental. Field time to include board and team building experiences. Adaptability and unknowns. There are many steps, paper selection, in person interview and selection. Then a long training process.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to do this job?   1 Answer

Heavy Equipment Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fayetteville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at US Army (Fayetteville, NC) in June 2015.

Interview

People call you for an interview, you show up present yourself professionally and answer all questions to the fullest of your knowledge. Always respond with yes sir or ma'am or no sir or ma'am unless told other wise to show respect. Don't ever chew gum or have anything in your mouth while being interviewed.

Interview Questions

• How long have you been an operator?   1 Answer