US Army Signal Support Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

US Army Signal Support Specialist Interview Questions

Updated Apr 22, 2017

1.7

Interview

Background check and drug screening. Had to do all types of paperwork. There was an entrance exam that you had to make a certain score on to qualify for the job.

Signal Support Systems Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at US Army.

Interview

no interview, recruiter this is not an interview based, recruiters come to you and they wont stop coming. requires you take an oath of enlistment, an asvab test and a physical very demanding

Anonymous Employee in Fort Smith, AR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at US Army (Fort Smith, AR).

Interview

You walk in talk to the recruiter and he asks what do you enjoy doing. He assures you that he has a job that you will absolutely love. He then starts asking you questions as he is setting up your pre-screen test known as the ASVAB. Once he has that set up he will have you sit down and take a pre eligibility test. If you pass it then he will start the application process where he will do a DL and Arrest record check.

Interview Questions

• can you pass a physical fitness test?
      Can you pass a drug test today?
      1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at US Army.

Interview

You go to recruiter. say you want in. He says ok. Paperwork is being done. you do tests. you pass test. your on your way... Everything will happen really fast. There could be a wait time. but when your not waiting it will go fast.

Interview Questions

• Not knowing enough. It's a big disadvantage not knowing what your doing.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Airborne

Anonymous Employee in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at US Army (West Palm Beach, FL) in June 2014.

Interview

It went well and peaked an interest of accommodating my future endeavors. The areas of field interest allured me into asking more questions about different occupations. The recruiters were very helpful and made the process easy.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at US Army.

Interview

Must be physically fit and and in good health. Took ASVAB test and then selected job in the test score range. The better your score the better the job you will be offered. Think about the future of the job you choose, can you use it once your out of the Army?

Interview Questions

• Study for the ASVAB and don't be pressured into a job you don't want.   Answer Question

Negotiation

None

25 U Signal Support Systems Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at US Army (Jacksonville, FL) in October 2013.

Interview

you aren't really interviewed. You come in tell them that you are interested in joining the army. they schedule you to take an ASVAB. Once you have taken and completed the test you will come in and they will give you jobs that you qualify for. This is also after they make sure you don't have a criminal background and you can pass a urine analysis. the overall was fairly simple and straight forward. You simply answer a couple of questions and the recruiter pretty much takes care of the work for you. Only real issues that you have to do is make sure you are where you need to be when you need to be there.

Interview Questions

• do you do drugs, do you have any felonies,   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Glen Burnie, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at US Army (Glen Burnie, MD) in September 2013.

Interview

There was not an interview process. You take the ASVAB test, then you sit down with the recruiter and decide on your job depending on how high you score.

31u--signal Support Systems Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at US Army (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

I used a recruiter, I was still in High School. I went in using a program called the delayed entry program. It was on of my best chooses I could have ever made.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

You can make requests for differnet Military Training before you sign up. That way you will get them because it was part of your contract. BUt rememeber to keep records of everything you sign.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at US Army (Atlanta, GA) in May 2012.

Interview

A lot of paperwork to be filled out about personal information and work history. A physical assessment was conducted, blood drawn, and other tests. Took an ASVAB, and from there was given a multitude of jobs to choose from. A full eight hour "interview" process.