US Army Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,539 Interview Reviews

2.1

Ranger Platoon Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at US Army (Columbus, GA) in March 2014.

Interview

RASP II, in-depth questions focusing mainly on background and current performance. However they are also equally concerned about future performance. I signed a NDA so I cannot discuss, however I would recommend looking online.

92A Warehouse and Logistics Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Rosa, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at US Army (Santa Rosa, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

I went to the recruiter and applied for the Future Soldier Training Program. I trained for two months. Then I went to MEPS, basic training, Advanced Indivual Training(AIT), and then to the Army.

Chaplain Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at US Army (Louisville, KY).

Interview

Mental, physical and spiritual fitness reviews. Board and individual interviews that required travel. Lots of time to prepare, physically and intellectually. PT tests, medical and psychological interviews. Long background investigations for security clearances. Gathering information and permissions from prior and current superiors to apply and go.

Interview Questions

• What do you seek to get out of your time here?   1 Answer

Combat Medic Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at US Army.

Interview

Interview process is essentially a month of highly rigorous physical and mental selection. The unit is a highly operational special operations unit where soldiers are expected to thrive in dangerous and high stress situations, and the selection process reflects that.

Ranger Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Benning, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at US Army (Fort Benning, GA) in October 2013.

Interview

Interview Questions

• at benning lots of physical stuff running jumping push ups pull ups ruck runs interview process was hard and objective and a good assessment of how you are as a leader and if you'll fit in with the culture of the organization   1 Answer

Negotiation

Civil Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at US Army (Jacksonville, FL) in February 2012.

Interview

Interviewing for a new job title is handled by a team of senior employees. It is extremely biased and cannot be questioned resulting in nepotism and poor choices. For an outsider, someone who is not in Federal government it is nearly impossible to have a good interview unless there is an absolute dire need for that person's skills which is how I was hired. Being an excellent writer is very important for certain positions as a civilian in the US Army.

Interview Questions

• All questions deal with leadership and have nothing to do with the actual job title requirements. Typical question is "What do you think about diversity and its importance in the workplace?"   1 Answer

Chief Warrant Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Shafter, HI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at US Army (Fort Shafter, HI) in March 2015.

Interview

Your board files are reviewed every few years in order to decide if you are ready for the next rank. As a senior officer there is no interview unless you are applying for a specific job.

Interview Questions

• What positions have you held in your career that will make you more qualified for this job than the other applicants?   1 Answer

Infantryman Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at US Army in July 2012.

Interview

You will see a recruiter. You will have to take an aptitude test (the ASVAB). You will be asked a lot of questions to make sure you meet all the requirements. I had to work out hard for six months to lose enough weight to get in. You will fill out sooo much paperwork. You sign your life away and swear an oath.Then you ship out to Basic.

Private Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Drum, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at US Army (Fort Drum, NY) in January 2012.

Interview

Basic training. Listen to your drill sergeants and worship them. You will do you share of push ups, sit ups, and remedial training. Shave your face, females included.

35N Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reading, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 9+ months. I interviewed at US Army (Reading, PA) in September 2013.

Interview

it is a long and lengthy one. the recruiters will lie to you and try to get you to become a job that they need to fill. Don't buy it, and ride it. Refuse to come to FT. Stewart.