US Army Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,507 Interview Reviews

2.1

Management Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at US Army (Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD) in May 2015.

Interview

I lived in Germany at the time, the interview process was over the phone. The interview went well; they asked the right questions, were very welcoming and easy-going. Even thought my bad call connections from overseas kept dropping, they were very understanding with the few times I had to call back to continue the interview.

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at US Army (Miami, FL) in September 2013.

Interview

No interview process. It is a series applications and examinations throughout the process. This was accomplished by use of Army Recruiters. The recruiters were extremely helpful throughout the process. The process was not lengthy at all.

Interview Questions

• Have you used illegal drugs?   1 Answer

Soldier Interview

Anonymous Employee in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at US Army (White Plains, NY) in October 2013.

Interview

If you want to do it, you'll get it. It's an all-volunteer Army, after all. Just be sure the Army is right for you, it's not like you can put in your two-weeks notice once you start.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever done anything illegal?   1 Answer

Soldier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at US Army.

Interview

There was no interview only a background check and medical exam as well as a written aptitude test. You also have to pass basic training and your job training

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at US Army.

Interview

Consisted of a test, a physical, a background check. It took about 2 days. There is a very intensive background investigation, you need to have a list of at least 10 people to use as references.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever used, sold, or used illegal drugs?   1 Answer

Infantry Squad Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Polk, LA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at US Army (Fort Polk, LA) in August 2016.

Interview

They will look at your NCOER and you have to have 3 bullets for each of the army values, top score is 1 out 1 and that's what I got.

Interview Questions

• Short term goal and long term goal   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Sill, OK

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at US Army (Fort Sill, OK) in February 2014.

Interview

Thorough and challenging process that saw many applicants eliminated and left only the dedicated. Those who succeeded became service members of the United States Army. Eventually we were trained in our specialty and begin performing missions.

Interview Questions

• What do you want from this position   1 Answer

Company Commander Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ḑulay‘ Su‘ūd (Kuwait)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at US Army (Ḑulay‘ Su‘ūd (Kuwait)) in January 2016.

Interview

I met with a senior executive/ brigade commander who wanted to see what my experience and qualifications were. He had most of my information but wanted to assess me as an individual leader. Mainly he was focused on things like command vision moreso than specific things like property and tactics.

25B Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at US Army (Milwaukee, WI) in January 2013.

Interview

After taking the ASVAB the recruiter gave me a list of jobs I was qualified for. After seeing all the options I chose a job that would convert to the civilian sector

Interview Questions

• Did you graduate, when was the last time you used illegal drugs   1 Answer

Supply Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at US Army (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

ASVAB Test, Physical Exam then entered into a delayed entry program. Then went to basic training and then to Advanced Individual Training. Then I proceeded to the regular Army and did OJT.

Interview Questions

• Do you want to join the Army?   1 Answer