US Army Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,523 Interview Reviews

2.1

Supply Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at US Army (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

ASVAB Test, Physical Exam then entered into a delayed entry program. Then went to basic training and then to Advanced Individual Training. Then I proceeded to the regular Army and did OJT.

Interview Questions

• Do you want to join the Army?   1 Answer

Interview

Just sign papers with the recruiter. There really ain't much too it. If your physically in shape and can pass the asvab your good too go. It's a great opportunity.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to make this change and raise your right hand.   Answer Question

Operations Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Homestead, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at US Army (Homestead, FL).

Interview

3 panel interview. Two officers and one civilian. The process was normal and it's start on time and lasted less than one hour. I didn't get the job, but I was please the face that they took the time to let me know I wasn't the best candidate that position.

Soldier Interview

Interview

There was no real interview process. You are either qualified to serve, or you are not. There are standard stipulations that must be met like any other job. You must be able to pass the drug screening and criminal background check.

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at US Army (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

It was very streamline with a panel. I was notified via email with time and location. I was called a few minutes after start time identified. There were 3 members who had prepared questions which were very straight forward. It was a great interview.

Interview Questions

• There was focus on ability to function independently and communication skills.   1 Answer

Adjutant Interview

Interview

Brief interview with battalion commander in which he outlined his expectations for the positions and asked why I was a good fit. He then proceeded to ask questions based on my answers.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think that you are a good fit for this position?   Answer Question

Tanker Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at US Army (Columbus, GA).

Interview

You meet with the recruiter and schedule a testing date. Once you pass background and Assessment test the recruiter speaks with you about what field you are interested in.

US Army Officer Interview

Interview

Would only recommend 4-6 year term. Progression and promotion opportunities significantly decline after that time. Better opportunities in the private sector. Nothing follows, nothing follows, nothing follows, nothing follows, nothing follows, nothing follows.

Captain Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at US Army.

Interview

Take a pre-ASVAB test, medical review, take the ASVAB, sent down with a counselor to choose a job type among many based on your ASVAB score. Verify you meet any initial requirements (clearance back ground check, color/vision requirements, any other medical requirements).

Interview Questions

• Any back ground items we need to be aware of?   1 Answer

Petroleum Supply Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lacey, WA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at US Army (Lacey, WA).

Interview

It went smooth. The recruiter was very helpful. She stood up, walked to the door and introduced herself. The interview was approximately 90 minutes long. My wife was very comfortable as well and the recruiter answered her questions as well.

Interview Questions

• What would you like to do for the Army? Why do you want to enlist into the Army?   1 Answer