US Army Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,538 Interview Reviews

2.1

Tanker Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at US Army (Columbus, GA).

Interview

You meet with the recruiter and schedule a testing date. Once you pass background and Assessment test the recruiter speaks with you about what field you are interested in.

US Army Officer Interview

Interview

Would only recommend 4-6 year term. Progression and promotion opportunities significantly decline after that time. Better opportunities in the private sector. Nothing follows, nothing follows, nothing follows, nothing follows, nothing follows, nothing follows.

Captain Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at US Army.

Interview

Take a pre-ASVAB test, medical review, take the ASVAB, sent down with a counselor to choose a job type among many based on your ASVAB score. Verify you meet any initial requirements (clearance back ground check, color/vision requirements, any other medical requirements).

Interview Questions

• Any back ground items we need to be aware of?   1 Answer

Petroleum Supply Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lacey, WA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at US Army (Lacey, WA).

Interview

It went smooth. The recruiter was very helpful. She stood up, walked to the door and introduced herself. The interview was approximately 90 minutes long. My wife was very comfortable as well and the recruiter answered her questions as well.

Interview Questions

• What would you like to do for the Army? Why do you want to enlist into the Army?   1 Answer

Soldier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at US Army (Tulsa, OK) in May 2017.

Interview

Spoke with a recruiter. They gave me two options. Pick your job, or pick where you work. I chose the later in Provo, UT and got a job that gave me the most benefits. It was a great means to an end

Soldier Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at US Army.

Interview

They ran a back ground check, and took a physical fitness test to make sure I met the minimum standards for the army. After that we reviewed my scores from the ASVAB and the recruiter said based upon my score I am qualified for every job in the army.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever been convicted of a felony?   1 Answer

Military Officer Interview

Interview

The interview process is mostly to determine if you qualify to be a Soldier. As long as you can get a minimal score on a test called the ASVAB, then you can qualify. Other requirements are to not have any felonies or charges that do not meet minimal standards.

Enlisted Military Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Walton Beach, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at US Army (Fort Walton Beach, FL).

Interview

Tedious, many forms to fill out, frustrating at times. The Military Entrance Processing Station (MEPS) experience is not something you will want to repeat.
    On the positive side the recruiters really want you to be accepted if you meet the requirements.

Interview Questions

• Was asked numerous times if I was "sure" I didn't use drugs recreationally, to the point were it became insulting   1 Answer

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at US Army (Washington, DC).

Interview

Many of the positions in the Army do not enjoy a typical interview, most of the work is done electronically through the USAJOBS website and later by qualification questions. Ironically, one's integrity can hinder your chances do to the lack of follow-up except for clearance investigations. There are times I wondered if someone said they were astronaut, it would be accepted.

Infantryman Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at US Army (Sacramento, CA).

Interview

Fill out paperwork go to meps fill out more paper work, for background check, get blood tested, physical exam, medical screening, fill out more paperwork, then after all the paperwork is done you will get you ship date to go to basic training

Interview Questions

• If you have any past injuries   1 Answer