US Army Interview Questions | Glassdoor

US Army Interview Questions

Updated Jul 19, 2017
1,519 Interview Reviews

2.1

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at US Army.

Interview

Background Investigation; Medical Examination; Academic Testing; Basic Training; Officer Basic Training; Military Intelligence Training; Counter-Terrorism; Strategic Watch; Indications and Warnings Training; Writing; Physical Fitness; Leadership Training; Cyber Training: Intelligence Oversight; Protocol Training

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at US Army.

Interview

A recruiter will ask for proof of High School graduation or proof of earning a General Education GED. They'd ask if you have ever been convicted of a felony or a criminal domestic violence charge. If past the initial part of screening the recruiter will look up available jobs and try to assist you in picking a job that is aligned with the military test you must take. The job choice is yours in the end; and chosen with a career counsel at the Military Entry Processing (MEPs) center.

Army Private Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at US Army (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

Meet the physical and mental requirements and the job is yours. Go through a series of test and questions concerning yourself and that is what determines your job. Travel to a MEPS to complete all of this and you could be in the Military within 30 days.

Interview Questions

• Have you done any drugs in the last 12 months?   1 Answer

Signals Intelligence Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at US Army (Oklahoma City, OK).

Interview

easy didn't take any time to conduct the interview. Recruiter checked my qualifications. We found a job available that I was interested in. Conducted some set up and background checks and then I was in the army. Easy process.

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at US Army (Wilmington, NC).

Interview

Talk to a recruiter and get evaluated. Let them evaluate you to see if you meet the requirements. Afterwards they will have you take the ASVAB. Depending how well you do on the ASVAB will determine the job you qualify for.

IT Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at US Army.

Interview

Just go to a recruiter and tell him that you want to reenlist that's it. You take the ASVAB test and pass it and you are in. Make sure the recruiter pay pick you up or pay for the gas. Also, stay at the hotel before you sign in.

Platoon Sergeant Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at US Army (El Paso, TX).

Interview

Intense, but fair. Not that difficult because of my preparation. Felt confident throughout . Questions were tough but fair. Overall great experience I felt comfortable the whole time. I enjoyed the experience overall worthwhile experience

68R Food Inspection Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Georgetown, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at US Army (Georgetown, TX).

Interview

Application process is based on physical ability as well as performance of ASVAB (Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery). It was also focused on skills I already had, and jobs were available in just about every field.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to relocate anywhere in the world?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at US Army (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

The process start with talking to a recruiter and examining your options. Once you have decided to change your life, their are several processing hurdles you need to over come. If you do you will be apart of the most intelligent fighting force the world has known.

Interview Questions

• Do you want to change your life?   1 Answer

Soldier Interview

Interview

physical is required for all new recruits. The job is physically demanding so you need to be physical shape. An aptitude test is also required, which determines which jobs you are allowed to take.