US Army Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,458 Interview Reviews

2.1

Transportation Management Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at US Army (Miami, FL).

Interview

Talk to a recruiter, took the ASVAB to see what jobs I qualify for,conducted an APFT to see where I was physically, did a physical examination, sign the contract and went to Basic Training.

Interview Questions

• What job do you want to do? How many years do you want to sign up for? Do you want to go to school? Would you like to retire in the US Army?   1 Answer

ROTC Cadet Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at US Army (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

I met one on one with the head of the Military Science Department. He asked me about my personal life, goals in the Army, educational goals, and why I want to become an officer.

Interview Questions

• Do you make your bed every morning? This question was designed to see my level of personal discipline.   Answer Question

Laboratory Officer Interview

Interview

There is not an interview process. I can not describe the process, if it does not exist. You are hired based on your application packet submitted with your recruiter.

Private Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at US Army (New York, NY).

Interview

Take the ASVAB, extensive physical, extensive background check, job choosing, enlisting for three years, opting in for the GI Bill, and more. You then ship off to basic training, are issued uniforms, are given 20 immunizations, have any dental care that you may need completed, and then learn to be a soldier.

Soldier Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at US Army.

Interview

Lengthly process in which you will be subject t to be around investigation. Also, you will need to qualify legally and medically. You will be drug tested and put through a series of weird physicAl tests.

Fire Support Spec Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amarillo, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at US Army (Amarillo, TX).

Interview

Process is short, maybe 2-4 days. No questions. Need to meet physical and mental requirements. You will also need to provide ASVB scores. the recruiter will schedule you the opportunity to take the exam if you have not already. My advice is to go in open minded. Hundreds of job opportunities.

Chaplain Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at US Army (Louisville, KY).

Interview

Mental, physical and spiritual fitness reviews. Board and individual interviews that required travel. Lots of time to prepare, physically and intellectually. PT tests, medical and psychological interviews. Long background investigations for security clearances. Gathering information and permissions from prior and current superiors to apply and go.

Interview Questions

• What do you seek to get out of your time here?   1 Answer

Combat Medic Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at US Army.

Interview

Interview process is essentially a month of highly rigorous physical and mental selection. The unit is a highly operational special operations unit where soldiers are expected to thrive in dangerous and high stress situations, and the selection process reflects that.

E-6 Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at US Army.

Interview

The initial interview to join the military is a basic prequalification to ensure you are mentally competent and physically able. Also can't be a career criminal, small law violations are workable.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever been to the doctor?   1 Answer

Ammunition Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangor, ME

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at US Army (Bangor, ME).

Interview

I walked into the recruiting office and they told me the jobs I can get. After I picked my job they sent me to MEPS where I had a physical exam. Then I was given a flight date for when I left for Basic Training.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any injuries or illnesses that may hinder your ability to preform?   Answer Question