US Army Logistics Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

US Army Logistics Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at US Army

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at US Army (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

The interview for the military, was basically they asked what you would like to do in the military. Do you know anything about it? They you that there is a test, so this would show what jobs you qualify for.

Interview Questions

• Do you know anything about it?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for US Army

Anonymous Employee in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at US Army (El Paso, TX) in January 2008.

Interview

The hiring process consist of taking an asvab test. This test included General math questions, English grammar, reading and comprehension. It also included some history questions, engineering, and science.

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at US Army (Fayetteville, NC).

Interview

i took a test scored good on the asvab. picked an mos. went to mebs. sworn in. then off to basic training then advanced intelligents training. i passed that and then your in the army

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at US Army (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2011.

Interview

Sign your name, pass a couple of physicals and a drug test. They can get you shipped out within a week.It really does not matter what intellect you have because they have a job for every type of intelligence level. If you are not very smart then they will put you in as an infantryman.

Interview Questions

• Can you shoot a gun and run 2 miles?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Billings, MT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at US Army (Billings, MT) in January 2011.

Interview

Had to meet certain requirements. Required to take ASVAB test and meet the minimal requirements. Have to Graduate High School or obtain a GED. Must be able to pass a drug tests and local background check. Must also be able to pass the Medical Examination. If you have tattoos it must not be offensive to anyone.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever used drugs for any reason?   Answer Question
    • Do you have any medical conditions that would keep you from doing your job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at US Army (Denver, CO) in January 2012.

Interview

You show up to MEPS with an idea of what you may want to do while in the military, generally, as soon as you hit basic training you question your decision. There is a guy sitting in a room with a huge pile of paperwork scattered all around the office. The computer seemed to be from the 80's and the desk just as old. He asks you some questions and then you choose your job, get a security clearance and a "thorough examination."

Interview Questions

• What do you want to do for the military?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at US Army (Brooklyn, NY) in September 2013.

Interview

went into recruiting station. took a pre asvab then real asvab got my departure date. took about 3 months in total process. They do a background check like any other job but more so to make sure you have no ties to terrorist groups of any sort.

Interview Questions

• if i had any convictions of any sort   1 Answer

Logistics Specialist Interview

Interview

Went to a recruiting office at newyork city, the ASVAB exam, scored 96 with 131 on GT, then got recruited. The trick is you have to have a clean background to pass the screening. Presently, some units in the army will discharge a soldier with even one DUI offense. Dont use drug, otherwise you have to find another job but military.

Logistics Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at US Army.

Interview

experience in all fields of Logistics, Transportation, supply and Maintenance.

Interview Questions

• work is challenge and missions change   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at US Army (Huntsville, AL).

Interview

Very detailed hiring and no interview was conducted, a selection was made.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation phase