US Army Logistics Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

US Army Logistics Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at US Army

2.1

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at US Army (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

The interview for the military, was basically they asked what you would like to do in the military. Do you know anything about it? They you that there is a test, so this would show what jobs you qualify for.

Interview Questions

• Do you know anything about it?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for US Army

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at US Army (Brooklyn, NY) in September 2013.

Interview

went into recruiting station. took a pre asvab then real asvab got my departure date. took about 3 months in total process. They do a background check like any other job but more so to make sure you have no ties to terrorist groups of any sort.

Interview Questions

• if i had any convictions of any sort   1 Answer

Logistics Specialist Interview

Interview

Went to a recruiting office at newyork city, the ASVAB exam, scored 96 with 131 on GT, then got recruited. The trick is you have to have a clean background to pass the screening. Presently, some units in the army will discharge a soldier with even one DUI offense. Dont use drug, otherwise you have to find another job but military.

Logistics Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at US Army.

Interview

experience in all fields of Logistics, Transportation, supply and Maintenance.

Interview Questions

• work is challenge and missions change   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at US Army (Huntsville, AL).

Interview

Very detailed hiring and no interview was conducted, a selection was made.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation phase

Anonymous Employee in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at US Army (El Paso, TX) in January 2008.

Interview

The hiring process consist of taking an asvab test. This test included General math questions, English grammar, reading and comprehension. It also included some history questions, engineering, and science.

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at US Army (Fayetteville, NC) in February 2015.

Interview

Basic Training, and Advance Training in different states depending on the job you choose. Minimum of 6 to 8 months away from home. Once completed you get to go to your active duty base.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amarillo, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at US Army (Amarillo, TX) in May 2010.

Interview

I had to take three tests. This was not easy. then I had to go to meps to do the processing.. this is the longest process I have ever seen. It took a whole day to finish. It also involved a lot of paperwork. This was a very long and ongoing process.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at US Army (Houston, TX) in March 2011.

Interview

Recruited from a recruiting station. Underwent a series of tests such as physical tests, ASVAB tests, and drug screenings. Very simple and straight forward. Make sure that the job that you choose is absolutely the one that you want. If not, you are going to be stuck with a job that you don't want for a very long time since it's next to impossible to switch jobs once you're in because it costs units too much money.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join the US Army? Your automatic answer in your mind is "for the benefits" but you will probably say something like "to serve my country and be a patriot" which you will realize makes you sound like every other bull****ter to come into the office.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Your job and your contract length

Logistics Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at US Army.

Interview

Meet with a military recruiter, take and pass the ASVAB test. Pass the physical fitness test. Below are a list of things to bring to MEPS
    Bring a Social Security card, birth certificate and driver's license
    Remove piercings, and do not wear clothing with obscene images
    Bring glasses or wear contacts, and bring along an eyeglass or contact lens case and solution
    Get a good night’s sleep, and arrive early